Conversations

Conversations 121 - 137 of 137
Photo of Grace
My site is on Google!
My site is on Top4 when i google it with "digital retouching synthasite". I am very much happy with this! More power SynthaSite! ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Grace
Thanks, Boomer!
A big thanks to you Boomer Check this page of mine http://www.digitalretouching.synthasi... The photo resizer tool you referre...
  • Grace, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Grace
Positioning images in IE and Firefox
I just want to ask..is there really a big difference in positioning images in IE and Firefox? I had a hard time on this because it seems ...
  • Grace, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Grace
Updated My Favicon
I have updated my favicon in every page of my site. Thanks to Mr. Ed, I've read one of his reply in this forum about favicon. And I am h...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Grace
Add Your Site in my List
I am inviting everybody to submit your links to me so that i can add you in my blog roll. Visit my site: www.digitalretouching.co.nr ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Visit my Updated Website
Hello everybody. Visit my newly updated website www.digitalretouching.co.nr (www.digitalretouching.synthasite.com) I want to hear c...
  • Grace, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of AAHAP
how is my site?
How is this site? I have created it myself. I must say that synthasite is an excellent online tool. It makes web design so easy. But now ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
Organize File Manager
Hello Synthasite guys, is there a chance to organize the files being loaded in the File Manager? Let us say, organized by set/folder.
  • Grace, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Grace
How I love synthasite
Be blessed Synthasite! Why are you giving these stuff for free? This gonna be my first self-constructed website and really challenging bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Grace
Full html code of my site
Good day everybody! Is there a possible to view the full html code of my site? Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Grace
Link back the .co.nr domain name
I've been trying to explore where do i link back my domain name .co.nr in synthasite, but still i didn't know where to go even there's a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk