Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of IB HEART
add notification box
how can i add notification box to tell my users that my website works 100% best in firefox. guys i dont want alert box I want notificat...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of IB HEART
insert video in slideshow
Hi every one I want to know how can insert video in slideshow like this you can see http://css-tricks.com/examples/Anythi...# vide...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of IB HEART
Guys Come here see my site
HI every one This is IB MALIK I am so happy to tell you about my site ibworld.yolasite.com its done and i want to know is it good, be...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of IB HEART
I MAKE MY FAN CLUB I LOVE IT.
I MAKE MY FAN CLUB I LOVE IT PLZ VISIT MY FAN CLUB AND GIVE ME SUGGESTION TO DO SOME THING MORE. ibfanclub.yolasite.com I LOVE YOLA...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of IB HEART
HELP ME PLZ HELP
HI every one I WANT to know how can i make like ED site What kind of style or code he use to make his banner and side photo to top of the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of IB HEART
HAPPY EID
HI EVERY ONE I AM WISHING YOU ALL A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY EID I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE.
  • IB HEART, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of IB HEART
JS - kit verifing problem
HI EVERY ONE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I ADD js-kit COMMENT this was the message i got from JS-kit Insert the following comment line a...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of IB HEART
index
ok plz clear me now that do I have to download my sitemap and upload to file manager to index my site if yeas how? I AM using GOOGLE W...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of IB HEART
index your website
HI EVERY ONE MY SITE IS NOT INDEXED how can i do this or I have to wait I really do not under stand 2 days ago I am working on it m...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of IB HEART
Publishing error
HI every one after long time i am back to problems i cant update my site y? my site was published and i was added more images after...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of IB HEART
loading error
HI every one. I have still same error I do not know what I have to do I am so worried about it help me. My dear brother I have so lim...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered