Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 67
Photo of IB HEART
index your website
HI EVERY ONE MY SITE IS NOT INDEXED how can i do this or I have to wait I really do not under stand 2 days ago I am working on it m...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of IB HEART
Publishing error
HI every one after long time i am back to problems i cant update my site y? my site was published and i was added more images after...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite Search
I was thinking that synthasite should develop a search engine. To search all of its users sites...
  • 5 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter
Obligatory Synthajingle
There will be an award issued by Synthasite Support, funded by Monique and blessed by the engineering department, for the best song that...
  • 6 me toos
  • 41 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Rich
4 Words?
I love Synthasite because?
  • Rich, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Damager
syntha is shit in the last time
manni thought syntha is good,but in the last time itz only SHIT.sorry guys but itz truth. my games get lost all 2 days(i ve made blog...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Rich
Robots.tx Petition
I read a lot of synthasiter's who wish to edit the robots.txt and i know its not possible at the moment, i just want to join them to peti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nitish
You won't believe.....Better than Synthasite
You wont believe, there is an online site builder with more features than synthasite. Its the best....... It is: www.webnode.com Che...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of IB HEART
loading error
HI every one. I have still same error I do not know what I have to do I am so worried about it help me. My dear brother I have so lim...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered