Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 423
Photo of Prinolan Pillay
how to cancel and refund on yola silver
i am not satisfied with the service and would like to cancel and refund my yola silver package how do i do this and i know i get to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FELICIA
I CAN'T RECEIVE EMAILS TO MY BUSINESS GMAIL EMAIL!!! HELP PLEASE...ASAP
I have my business website through yola site in which I received a gmail business domain name. Today I can not receive emails, I can jus...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of valsmenard
How do I setup my new email on my iPhone?
I need the incoming and outgoing mail server information to setup my new email to my iPhone. Please help!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of helaker
Yola Mail still not working!
Several days ago I signed up for both Yola Silver and Yola Mail. To this day, my Yola Mail isn't working. I sent an email to support cont...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Angela Mary Butler
Trouble logging into Yola Mail
AGAIN my inbox is not accessible, another day lost of work, I work from home and this cannot keep happening.
  • 20 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ken LeBleu
Yola will not let me point my YOLA domain to Smug Mug ..In fact it wont let me edit the CNAME record at all ! Please help
Following your directions to point my yola domain to my Smug Mug sit has proven very frustrating. I can't edit the A records ( error) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grant
Anyone having an issue login into Sitebuilder today?
Can't seem to log into Sitebuilder for the last hour or so. Getting this: An error occurred while processing your request. Refer...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jay Lewis
Please help!
I am having problems publishing my site to the Domain I have purchased through yola. When I try to go to the site www.profitpool.co.uk it...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andre
Problem getting Yola email to work with Outlook 2013
I am trying to set up my Yola email on Outlook 2013 but keep getting the message "send test email message the server responded 421 cannot...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of gemwelch2000
Failure to Deliver Mail
Hi, It's come to my attention that about 80% of emails are failing to arrive into my account. The senders keep getting Failure to Deliv...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stewart Ferguson
I want to transfer a domain name from Wix to yola. Wix are asking for my Tag Name. What is this please?
My Account Tag Name
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ali Khader
Yola Silver Customer's Request Not Responded In 7 Days
I have sent a request to the Yola Compliance Team on the 25th of August - a very important request about my company and have not heard fr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Rob bennet
Looking to integrate live customer chat support tool on website
Please suggest me a live customer chat support tool which have the floating chat button option to add on website
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of tete allen
how can i get people to type there info in
i want to get people to type the information for my website but how i do that?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Swinney Carpet Cleaners
HTML code displaying on published site
I have just returned from a months holiday to find my main published site is showing up with lots of HTML code . All my other sites are f...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rokki james
my site is down?
my site is not up anymore?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tim hogan
My site is down also....
Was working on my site all yesterday and last night and everything worked as it should. Site is www.hoganfurniture.co.uk Tried fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chuck Passaro
websites are down and I just launched a new product.
Can someone please let me know that they are aware of the problem. My website is www.syrenshipmodelcompany.com and it seems your servers...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard Voyce
Is the Online Store SEO-friendly?
Its frustrating that those of us who are trying to run an online store in Yola are not seeing their store content indexed by search engin...
  • 4 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mattie Clark
Expired Domain
Hello i am trying to renew my domain jett-ltd.co.uk with no luck, Could somebody help me please. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved