Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Laura Thomas
Try out our new Flyover Menu
We are pleased to introduce a new website menu feature. This feature can be used to display second level menu items in a flyover format. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Jacob
Where do I find my google analyitics code?
Google analyitics: Hello, I cannot find my google analyitics code for website, I need to copy and paste to get my (sit wit) account act...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacob
Business e-mail: Has poor delivery, both sendong and reciving (not reached)
E-mail having poor delivery: Yola please help: I have been contacting yola support on a couple question and now major issue. The de...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Shaq
A picture of the entire Yola Team
Hi. I think there should be a picture of the entire team of Yola. That would be so kool... Lets start a petition here if they don't wa...
  • 53 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jacob
yola support: timley manner, for gold customers
Yola support: I was looking for some questions answered, I e-mailed yola support at 10:00 am yesterday morning and have not received a re...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of grahame harwood
Worried!
I need a receipt for my domain purchase. yola support send an email saying they cant respond to emails? beseywhitecross-communityfirst.org
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Poppy
YOLA SHUTDOWN
I am in the middle of editing my site and you have closed for maintenance. That's very annoying. Is there any way I can carry on editing?...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacob
Services page is my acting home page, first want viewers to see about chef
Home Page: Currently my (services) page is acting as my (Home) page. Can you assist with how can I change my (about) page to my (home) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jacob
domain: .ca - .biz - significant price based on domaine
Domains: .ca .biz What is the difference between having .ca .biz domaine?, currently have .com domaine, haping to change between .ca ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacob
Adding association logos to website home page
Adding ATML logo to site: Hello I have a couple logos from the personal chef association I belong to, that have HTML I can copy and pas...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jacob
Professional looking grammer strucure, when reading site
Professionally adding text on website: from grammer - spelling - sentence structure for well received experience. When potential client's...
  • Jacob, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jacob
uploading talented food pictures from live events to website from android device
Mobile upload of pictures to website; Hello, I'm a personal chef that performed my business on site at peoples homes, unfortunately whe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of muslimahs_covered
Yola Mail login problem
I'm trying to log into my yola mail and I get an error message - Authentication failed. Invalid credentials- Can you please resolve thi...
  • 9 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jacob
Difference between Local boost- yola gold and how this can greatly benifit
Yola Gold: Can someone please describe the difference between yola gold and local boost, are they not doing the same things. Please ver...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Laura Thomas
Yola Goes Gold
Just in time for the Olympics Yola proudly introduces its newest hosting package: Yola Gold! We are excited to offer a package that di...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Jacob
e-mail down no notification
E-mail expired: My e-mail was expired without my prior knowledge, and I upgraded until 2013 what's happened?. Why do I need to purch...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Wilene Smith
HELP -- access to Yola is blocked
Is anyone else getting this page when you try to log in and edit your Yola site? https://www.yola.com/error-docs/upgra... It says: Int...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacob
Can I update my website on my mobile phone?
can't make changes or add text to with android, what changes should I make
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacob
copy and paste logos ?
professional logos: I cannot copy and paste the url to my website, in the means of my logos. these are logos down ladable from my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacob
Efffectivly applying moving food pictures of my personal cheffing as banners new dish for each page
moving banners: How can I create moving manners for each page page on my website? I woud like to use live shoot photo dishes as bann...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered