Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of lucasilva3010
Using HTML scripts seems impossible!
Hello! I would like to add the Ultimate Fade-In Slideshow to my site. I can really not figure out how any of you has made it! I am u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of NKG
How to Privatise Details of Domain Owner ?
I have registered a Domain Name through Yola and realise that all my personal details are now accessible to anyone that searches for that...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rian
Yola’s Site Builder gets a face lift!
Well, I have to tell you, we're pretty excited around here. Because as you may have seen already, we launched some improvements to the S...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Kaytrim
Use WordPress on Yola
I am looking at SynthaSite to possibly host my website. I currently have a WordPress blog and want to continue to use their blogging sys...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TSHIRT
Style Help !?
Ok , Theres A Flower Beside My Logo , 2 Months Ago It Let Me Get It Off , But It Wont Now , Can You Please Take The Flower Off My Webs...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fr
Link to a facebook group
How do I add a link to a facebook group and not my own personal site
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jake
Logo instead of Header (not talking about the banner)
You should be able to put a logo at the top of your page instead of Header text (IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BANNER)
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Donald
Please view this website, just getting started!
Hi, I am helping Jenny build a website on Family Tips and stuff. Please tell us how it looks so far. Also, the blue borders around the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of 3dollaroutlaw
Do I Need To Choose Yola Or Go To Dedicated Server
I have been with Syntha Site / Yola for quiet a while . Most of my ventures , until now , have related to digital product delivery and co...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brett Raymond Mello
Powerpoint slideshow on web page
Can you add a Powerpoint presentation to your site? I'm creating a professional branding web page and want a creative multi-media visual...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stewart Scott
My New Homepage
Hi there I am currently giving my site a makeover and I have re-done the homepage. I would like some feedback on the new layout. I kn...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
what a great year...
It's been a year since I was lucky enough to find Yola. Back then i didn't know a thing about site building. Thanks to how easy it is to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James
Subpage - Question
When you create a page in yola and give a name e.g. www.mysite.com/page how do you create a subpage of this e.g. www.mysite.com/page/subp...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Websites
Does Yola still not have such a thing as websites of the month etc?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Xemness
Domain Name That I really want to Change!
If i created a domain name, and disliked it. Can i re-name it?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
HTML Text Box Background
Hi, I'm having a problem with my site. The content on the left hand side (the toolbox bit) I want to be in a very light shade of grey....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
Right 2 Link - Your Linking Rights
This is a shameless plug for a great foundation named Right 2 Link. Many of your will link to other webpages on your site. This right...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James
HTML Editing Problem
<style type="text/css"> .contentplace { background-color:rgb(123,166,204);color:#ffffff; } .contentplace p { margin: 0 10px 0...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TSHIRT
How To Add ' Bookmark This Website ' Button ?
How Do I Add Book Mark This Website Button Where People Click A Button And Its Added To There Favorites ? Thanks For The Support , Darren
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Indymom
How to add a blog from Blogspot
Hello. I have a blog already on blogspot. Is there a way to have that material automatically added to my new Syntha Site? Right now, I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered