Conversations

Photo of maeve
New internet regulations - cookies
How do I tell if there are cookies enabled on my webpage? If there are, what is the best way to approach telling visitors to my site, und...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane
Do I have to renew my Yola online store when I don't use it?
I use the Ecwid online store, not the standard Yola one. I have been sent a renewal notice for a Yola online store at the same time as I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jane
Selecting default option for custom postage options with Ecwid
I want to add a free local pick up option to my Ecwid shop so locals don't pester me with email orders rather than using the website and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane
Images don't load
Some images don't load on some browsers even a few hours after publishing site. This has only been happening today. The affected images s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jane
Work around so that banner is hyperlinked to home page
Hello, how do I make my banner hyperlink to my home page? I have a silver package and i have removed the banner box, but can't work out h...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane
Ecwid postage costs options choice not consistent with item weight
There is a problem with the postage options offered to a customer when they place an order in their ecwid basket. Two postage options are...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jane
Shipping cost disappears in Paypal Express and reappears when confirming in our shop
We are setting up the Ecwid Online store purchased through Yola. In testing, when we put an item in the basket and go to checkout, the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question