Conversations

Photo of Fizanali
How to increase page rank and traffic to your site?
Does anyone know of some useful and quick ways i can use to increase my page rank and hence search engine traffic? I've tried link exch...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SynthaSite FAQ
How can I tell how much traffic my site is getting?
  • 156 me toos
  • 108 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Monique
Promote your published website!
Hi there SynthaSite users! So you've just published a website? Well done! Now tell people about it! Creating a site is hard work an...
  • 10 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Erekson
Lets Visit Everyones Sites
Hey Guys i created this discussion here so people can post there links to there sites and i will visit everyones a day each day forever s...
  • 1 me too
  • 95 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of d.
Never stops loading cant get to the edit functions.
Hi since changing the style of my website a few times i am unable to edit each individual page as i once was. The little red box will con...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Randy
New Customizable Styles
We're excited to release 4 new customizable Styles. These styles are designed to give you increased flexibility in how you design your...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of taded
Stressin out!
I've published my site on my old domain name. When i try and go on the website i've created it just comes up with the old web page, does ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason M
turn your web site into a widget
Hi everyone Not directly related to synthasite but...... has anyone tried turning their web site in to a widget yet, i am really strugg...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason M
Thank you synthasite
Everyone Im happy with my experience of synthasite, well done, pat on the back and a pint of boddingtons bitter for you all and an extr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Raj
Customize - Site Publish
i want to publish a site that can be viewed only by friends. do i have an option for it. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cc
How do I make an RSVP page?
I want to make an RSVP but am not tech savvy. Is there an easy widget to use? Or some other method?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert
how to put carousel on synthasite
can anyone tell me where to go to get a tutorial on how to upload the flash carousel to my synthasite
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
What do you think of my new logo and banner???
Although I liked the honey bee I needed a more focused logo so I spent the last 3 hours putting this together and I do believe it's a win...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason M
google bots
Hi all, Does anyone have any idea how often google does its crawl, my pages are cached from about 3 weeks ago and since then i have tot...
  • Jason M, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jason M
404 adding
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charlene
Best of SynthaSite contest - Deadline is November 30th.
We have had an overwhelming response to our Best of SynthaSite contest!. Thank you to everyone who have submitted their websites! If y...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Monique
Is SynthaSite what you have been looking for?
I have fallen in love with http://synthasite.com - is this what I've been looking for?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cosmic Sensorium
how do i transfer my domain name to synthasite?
I had my website up and running with powweb. I tried synthasite, and love it, and have not yet succeeded in getting my domain name (senso...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sethur
Why is my page title in lower case?
Why can I no longer get the banner on my site "thelema.synthasite.com" to read DNA instead of dna (lower case)?
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered