Conversations

Photo of Jason
I'm getting a site security warning when trying to log into Yola Mail.
I am trying to log into my Yola mail from Firefox or google Crome and I am getting a site security warning that states "The owner of mail...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason
Tumbler Widget doesn't display anything on my website
I am trying to use the Tumbler Blog Widget. I dragged the Icon down and placed it n the site where I want it, I signed up for a Tumbler a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jason
I am trying to add my Tumblr feed to my website but when I drag the widget into the site and type in my tumblr name, nothing gets displayed.
I am trying to add my Tumblr feed to my website but when I drag the widget into the site and type in my tumblr name, nothing gets display...
  • Jason, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jason
Setting up Yola Mail on my Android device
I am trying to set up my yola mail account on my Android device so I can send and receive mail from my phone. I am able to receive yola m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig Lamberton
How do I transfer my domain name from another provider to Yola
I had a company called Yell.com purchase a domain name for me www.architecturalscotland.co.uk I have asked them if I can transfer the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason
How to remove the navigation links on only one page
How do I remove the navigation links from only one page from a template on my synthasite website?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason
tabs are in different location in firefox and internet explorer. How can I change the tabs in internet explorer when I do not have access to the template
The tabs at the top of the page appear differently in firefox than the do in Internet explorer. How do I fix the tabs in the template so ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jason
Where is my robots.txt file on synthasite
I recently signed up for an automatic site map. As I am in the process of completing the tasks they recommend, they tell me to be sure to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason
Thank all the Getsatisfaction Team for there support.
It never fails, Every time I submit a question or post a question in the forum, I get the greatest care from the getsatisfaction team. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jason
Edit screen will not allow me to navigate to any pages to edit and visitors get redirected to the home page as well.
When I log into synthasite to edit pages, i attempt to use the drop down box to navigate to the page that i want to edit. I always get re...
  • Jason, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of HaloLT
Why cant i get on google?
I have submitted my URL to Google.Yahoo.AOL and still have not been added. When i search HaloLT in google my Synthasite GetSatsfaction ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered