Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 114
Photo of Nathan
Title on HTML widgets!
Hello Yola! It would be awesome to be able to have titles on our HTML widgets so we know what we can click, I have like 7 HTML widgets...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Los Beast
Edit The Site Footer
How do I edit the site footer?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lawrence
What is the best banner making tool?
Hi, Does anyone have a good banner maker program/online tool that they would personally recommend, preferably one with flash (...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Francine
Where did the download my site feature go on Yola?
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Paton
Image Annotation
Hi all. I have quite a couple of galleries in my site and also am planing on posting a few blog posts with many images attached: Site,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Syra Larkin
Yola Slide Shows
Yola is a great site but why don't they add their own facilities for building on- line slide shows.
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sanja
Website Design Tip: Read you loud and clear!
One of the most important design elements that you'll face when designing your website is how to present your content. Here are a few sim...
  • 9 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of rscheidt2
Images not loading correctly under Chrome, IE, or Firefox...
Hi, I am having a lot of grief with my images not loading correctly on any of my browsers - Google Chrome 8.0.552.224, IE 8.0.7300.16386,...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jean
Yola Online Store using Ecwid
I've been gone a few months and see Yola now offers an Online Store as a paid add on. I know some Yola sites used Ecwid in the past for t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eli Guy
How do I custom my 404 page?
I am told that in I can custom my 404 page. Does this work with Yola sites? And if so, how do I do it? Thanks in advance!
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jean
Yola Account Profile has both English and Spanish
This is minor, but I'm curious why, in my Yola account profile, the country list is in Spanish (country reads "Estados Unidos") while the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jean
Introductions
If anyone--newbie or seasoned veteran--wants to post a little introduction, I think it would be nice to get to know each other a little. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of info.doughoover
Moving a domain/website from one YOLA account to another YOLA account
Greetings, I would like to move my domain and website to another YOLA account I have. The one to move from: magi999@aol.com m...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of freemoneylinks
Great work Yola and please please please!! More Templates
Hi, I notice since i upgraded to silver that in all honesty your templates are really the same. As a top upgraded member i think we shoul...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tiago Marques
Verifying Gmail Business Accounts?
how do i verify my website to create a business gmail account? how do i change the html to verify it?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah Jenkinson
change website adsress once chosen? need a different address name but same site!
i have started setting up a website, and want to keep it! i am changing salons, so can i just change the website adress rather than have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rivkah Mizrahi
How to customize the banner?
Hi, How do I customize the banner? I don't want the left to have editable text, and the right to have an image. Rather, I want to use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jean
How to move header text into banner image?
I would like to change the margins of either the header or the banner (or both) so the header text shows on the banner image. I am using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of tiffany
Buying domain Problem
I just went to purchase my domain through Paypal on your site. when I entered the domain I wanted, Yola said it was available, then it to...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of tiffany
Someone Please Help!!
So now counting 3 times in one day i tried to register a domain yola said was available, paid for it, then Yola cancels my payment and sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Merged