Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 154
Photo of Nathan
Title on HTML widgets!
Hello Yola! It would be awesome to be able to have titles on our HTML widgets so we know what we can click, I have like 7 HTML widgets...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of JC
Is there a way to duplicate site completed and save as another site? enabling a new style/alterations etc to be applied to the new site?
Have my Website designed and posted online. Is there a way to duplicate this as another website and then make alterations to it. so t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of JC
Duplication of sites to save time for design of another site
Hi -me again. Please...Is it possible to be able to duplicate a complete site and save it as something else? This would be great if w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of JC
404 page please. Pages no longer required.
Updating site, and now have pages not needed. How does one go about having a 404 page please. As do not wish these to keep appearing o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
YOLA USERS = FREE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS...
Hello, FREE EASY CUSTOMIZABLE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS. Go get them >>> http://css3.yolasite.com/ I would like to share with the Yol...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of maeve
New internet regulations - cookies
How do I tell if there are cookies enabled on my webpage? If there are, what is the best way to approach telling visitors to my site, und...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shelly Crawford-Stock
How to access website editing via IE 8/9 (Compatibility Mode)
When I try to log into website edit mode I get a message that IE 6 has gone the way of the dodo...however I'm on IE 9? I can't get in to...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lance
3 month old yola website still not indexed, you can only find with full url in address br, submitted numerous times via webmaster tools.
my site is approx 3months old, I've submitted it on webmaster numerous times and still not indexed correctly fot any keywords nor website...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JC
Help plse - Unpublished my site, due to it not showing, had no choice. But now cannot republish!
Hi, back again. This time having big problem trying to republish. I was trying to view my site online (and tried several times) howeve...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jeremy Paton
Custom 404 page, Future Feature?
Hey Everybody, Happy New Year. I was wondering with Yola improving upon their Silver package, would it be possible that Yola can al...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Eileen Edwards
Removing images
How can I remove images from my Yola site? The site comes with more images than I want.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JC
Deleted a page from the site builder. It is online. How to get it back again?
Oh dear, I am tired reworking the old stie, and accidentally went over a page! It is up online and pword protected. So...my question p...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JC
An ability to be able to choose which pages to upload or not.
Wondered if it would be possible to have an ability to be able to choose what pages we wish to upload or not? I think I did ask this ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of BritSAL
Spillover onto background when viewed on Internet Explorer
When I view my site on IE, Edition 16 ( go to Editions at the top, then click 16 ) spills over onto the background and I have had loads o...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dag-Eirik Strømstad
Resize in banner
I think the image resizing in banner is very bad. You need to fix this!
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JC
Dimensions in pixels available for text boxes/banners please?
Is it possible to have the dimensions of text boxes and banners available in pixels please? Or has someone already asked this. Woul...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of JC
Yola published site - all pages being worked on and not finished plus bad banner are all uponline
Now my site is totally wrong online due to Yola publishing my site to test a page. This is all very well and you were trying to help, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of allan
Rolling Jpeg banner
Is there any possibility for the Yola team to create a "rolling Banner" widget. So that a person could import jpeg's of events which woul...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Kevin
Hey yola, need some new themes?
I've been kinda bored lately, so I decided to start a small website with pure css and html themes/templates. I've currently only made 1, ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of JC
Question on viewing in other browsers? As cannot seem to get to view in IE??
Hi Yola, Yes... I realise IE is not supported and shld work in FF - which I do use anyway. However, would like to log in and view my s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Merged