Photo of iomega.mcrook
Where is the body tag on the sitebuilder
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lazyeye
http:// vs http://www. - help please!
my site loads if I put in http://funky-photos.co.uk but not if I load http://www.funky-photos.co.uk (well, it will go to an holding page ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gary Rivers
Cannot load the Sitebuilder
I have not been able to load the Sitebuilder for 2 days to edit my pages, anyone else?
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Add a shipping charge to your Paypal "Buy now" or "Add to cart" buttons... A Honey Bear Playhomes Tip...
Unfortunately the Yola Online Paypal widget doesn't yet offer this feature. However, you can add it to your site by visiting PayPal - htt...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Aleksey Pavlov
Yola not allowing Facebook to pick up thumbnails of photos when sharing my websites' links on Facebook
I use Yola to run a blog. Each blog post has its own photo. Facebook no longer picks up the post photos in its script to put thumbnails w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JC
Is there a way to duplicate site completed and save as another site? enabling a new style/alterations etc to be applied to the new site?
Have my Website designed and posted online. Is there a way to duplicate this as another website and then make alterations to it. so t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Lara
Drop down menu
How can I add drop down menus or sub pages to my link bar or menu bar for my site, for instance i am a training centre offering three mai...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Beddard
How do I register a complaint about service?
I am very sorry to have ask this - "How do I make a formal complaint about the service from certain Yola reps?" - especially after receiv...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bob
How get free content for your website ?
Does anyone know how to get free content for your website . I'm no writer and find it hard to write about things in general . Anyone with...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of John McCarthy
Yola on the iPad
Hi, I am purchasing an iPad later this year and I was wondering is the Yola site builder ever going to be compatible? Thanks John Mc
  • 9 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alek Davis
HTML and Text widgets do not work in Google Chrome 4.0
When I try to enter text in the Text or HTML widgets in Google Chrome, the results are unpredictable. For example I start typing and it s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Fernando Valdés
Facebook thumbnail and description.
How can I add a picture and description that will appear when I share my page on facebook? My domain is www.musicology.ca Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael
What wrong with my disqus comment tool?
How to use disqus comment tool? I want to show top commenters and popular topic but it does't show the exact data. its look ok but teh da...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of UK Duke
YOLA USERS = FREE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS...
Hello, FREE EASY CUSTOMIZABLE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS. Go get them >>> http://css3.yolasite.com/ I would like to share with the Yol...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John McCarthy
CSS3 Rounded corner content boxes
Many of you may already now this but in case you don't. Here is a code for round corner content boxes for your website. It currently ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Angela Mary Butler
Trouble logging into Yola Mail
AGAIN my inbox is not accessible, another day lost of work, I work from home and this cannot keep happening.
  • 20 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of UK Duke
make your own social site share links.
We all know you can get little share buttons from numerous sites but this is how you make your own. You can allow your users to easily sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of A
Does anyone know if I can link my Etsy shop to my Yola shop?
I'd like to link my Etsy shop to my Yola shop and wondered if there was a way of doing this.  Ideally it would be an icon which is clicke...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Goldeneye Creative
Exporting My Yola Blog
Hi, I am moving from Yola and want to be able to export my current yola blog and then import it into word press or similar. How is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of john
I'm a GOLD CUSTOMER!!! Please respond to my emails asap...
please see my message below...thank you!! You just cant see I am Gold because my account has been cancelled in error... I have 4.5y lef...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived