Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1269
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Accelerated Mobile Pages
This is new on Google Web Master.....Will this be created on our mobile versions for us? Google says I don't have any Accelerated Mobile ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
First on the draw?
This has to be the best Open Source vector graphics editor I've ever found on the net. I couldn't believe a package this good could be av...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of chermaine
Link exchange? i am going to set up a "favorite links" page. If you are willing to do a link exchange with me, please let me know. Post your website here and i will check it out. =)
is there anyone who is willing to do a link exchange with me? my site is www.Vvwebmercials.synthasite.com I also have a slideshow website...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dori Schmetterling
Unexplained pop-up advertisement on my site
Why did I find a Flite Widgetbox advertisement at the bottom of my landing page? "Yola does not put any pop-up ads on your site." I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rui
Blog function.
Hello, yola team as you probably know having a blog in any commercial or private website is a must! Hell, yola.com as a blog! I know that...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KanThaiDecor
HTTPS?
Any future plans concerning https? Already started to effect SERPS and going to get stronger http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/07/goo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Thanks Yola
Thank you for the much improved Analytics
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of bob
How get free content for your website ?
Does anyone know how to get free content for your website . I'm no writer and find it hard to write about things in general . Anyone with...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of RSPublishing
Sharing Adsense Tips and Advice - Increase your Revenue
A fellow Yolan encouraged me to start the 'Adsense tips and advice' sharing thread so here i am ... Whether you are just getting started ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of removalmaninhull
Adding my site to bing/yahoo etc.
Hi Yola, first can i say a big thank you to all the team for making building, publishing, updating and advertising my site so simple. I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Guadalupe Jasso
Verifying website with Pinterest
I am trying to get my website verified by Pinterest but i am having trouble. I tried verifying with a file and then a meta tag but it doe...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Google and Blocked Resources
Getting a lot of this.... Any ideas on how to fix and not mess too much with my CSS ? Webmasters often use linked images, CSS, and JavaS...
  • KanThaiDecor, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kim
Problem with images I uploaded
I spent hours uploading and arrangin all my pics. from flickr. It came out awesome. I saved the changes and updated my site last night. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Sneaky Yola!
You are so mobile now even if it is Beta! Seriously though this could be a really big deal for us. A good % of e mails sent to me from po...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of eric.thebotnet
personal info with the domain?
I just checked the whois and it shows all my personal info how would i hide this?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Logan
Custom Slideshow
I was just wondering if you can make a slideshow using a widget already on to yola. i was wondering if i could take pictures off of my co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron
Transfering website to another SynthaSite account
Can I create a website on my SynthaSite account and then transfer it to another SynthaSite account?
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Wil
is this a scam?
http://universalecs.com/cgi-sys/suspe... hi when ever i try to go to this site it says account has been suspended , but i have visited...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michael gonzalez
Is there a way to sell my yola website on ebay?
Is there a way to sell my website on ebay? Transfer a made yola website to some one? I got my domain from godaddy, so I know I can do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mark N
Need help finding features in the new look sitebuilder
Hi Yola team, I really like the new layout for the sitebuilder as it easier to navigate and doesn't interfere with the main site scree...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered