Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 62
Photo of Boomer
First on the draw?
This has to be the best Open Source vector graphics editor I've ever found on the net. I couldn't believe a package this good could be av...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Sneaky Yola!
You are so mobile now even if it is Beta! Seriously though this could be a really big deal for us. A good % of e mails sent to me from po...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Very Cool ISS
Don't know if anyone else has seen this on their site or not but Real Time in my Google Analytics was showing the International Space Sta...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of KanThaiDecor
New facebook feature
I am very happy Yola has added a new tie in for our sites to allow others to browse our sites while still on facebook. There are a couple...
  • KanThaiDecor, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Boomer
Footer is back
Hate to start a new topic on this one... but my footer is back! http://www.helderberg.cc/ Love you Guys!
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of MKB
Why Yola is Super Awesome...
So I've been using Yola for site building for over a year and I just wanted to share some things that I love about Yola: - The site bui...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Thank you
Thank you for bringing back the remember me option at the Yola login...noticed it the other day .....Forgot how nice it was to be remembered
  • KanThaiDecor, 9 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Page Rank
My old host prostores= 8 weeks for Google page rank....synthasite= under 3 weeks nuff said
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise