Conversations

Photo of Joe Moore
robots.txt need changes
I need to add lines to robots.txt based on current google changes how can i do this? User-Agent: Googlebot Allow: .js Allow: .css<br><...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Joe Moore
Site Down
Domain is down and i dont know why seems to only be one in the whole account thats down i really need to get it fixed cheapringscanada.ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joe Moore
Website down
Why is my site cheapringscanada.ca down? it was fine yesterday and i can login and change things no problem but it does not seem to load...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Joe Moore
DNS issue
i moved my name servers and now yola wont let go of the www redirect so only way to go to my new website is http;// otherwise it redire...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Moore
Yola ecommerce Auction feature?
Just thought would be a neat idea to add auction feature to the ecommerce add on? I myself like the ecomm platform and think it would ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Joe Moore
Site outage
my sites are down? It says check back in a monment for all of my sites i republished them and only 1 is working out of 9 please help :)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joe Moore
Please help me
I have a website with weebly and want to bring the site over to you i own the domain for it but they redirect from subdomain to paid doma...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of aphgro
Yola Fault ???
is there a problem with Yola i can get any of my 5 sites to display, just says internet fault. other sites (non yola) all coming up
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Merged