Conversations

Photo of Eyes Half Closed
Force file links to download?
Does anyone know how to force a file link to bring up a 'Save' dialog box on left click? Currently on my website left clicking a file wil...
  • Eyes Half Closed, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dill Shellard
Jotform vs. Wuffo
I was just on my form creator "JotForm" and I was wondering if there could be a form widget like Wuffo to JotForm because JotForm is a to...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Problem, Lost Content, Custom Widgets
Hi Yola Support, bit of a problem. Attempted to add a new custom panel on one of my pages, with some info inside. While trying to dra...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Thanks for the new free styles!
Just want to say; love the new free styles that have been added recently! Thanks guys! Really helps to set one Yola site apart from anoth...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Vegan Lavender
Site-wide features on yola - built once on one page, present on every page (for links, self-made menues, etc.)
What about site-wide features on yola? How can we implement this today? Is this going to be a feature in the future?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kevin
Hey yola, need some new themes?
I've been kinda bored lately, so I decided to start a small website with pure css and html themes/templates. I've currently only made 1, ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Justin
There should be a vertical line widget
I think there should be a vertical line widget to separate content.
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Marcus Knight
Centre Align Form Box
Hey, Does anyone know how to centre align the form widget. I swear I used be able to do this by selecting the widget then going to a H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
More customization options for the contact form.
Hey guys, Would you be able to add a few more options for the Yola form widget? I'd especially like the ability to choose left / c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Limit to the amount of custom panel widgets visible in IE?
On one of my sites here (http://paulmcdermottmusic.yolasite.co...) I have a whole list of songs, each in it's own custom panel widget. Wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Premium Style - One Off Purchase?
Hi Yola, I really like some of the Premium Styles, however I really don't need all the extras that Yola Silver provides such as the ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Custom image sizing + Snap images to size?
I use Yola for my music and I've been trying make a Discography styled page, which features a list of albums including a photo and a few ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Meebo Chatroom replacement?
According to Meebo, all chat rooms will cease to work in October 2011. Is there any other chat room widgets anyone can suggest and wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Paton
Complete Custom Site? (CSS)
Hi all. With Yola hopefully releasing custom site CSS soon. I was wonder if I wanted to create a site following This Tutorial would it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of uzzer
feature request: absolute widths of the page layout columns
time this may take to implement: no idea would this be useful to everyone: yes, so it would be good to have it by default how import...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea