Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 33
Photo of catinthefreezer
"Read More" in HTML widget?
How can I create a block of text with an option to "Read More" by using the HTML widget in the sitebuilder, and not have to alter the CSS...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane
How do I change the size of my site builder screen?
This is so weird. My cat laid on my keyboard. It was on the far left side, facing my screen. When he did this he hit buttons that made my...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bob
Does Yola allow java script content ?
I want to add free content from another website called Pluck on Demand . The only requirement is that my site be able to accept java scri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of satidents
Yola Custom Panels on IE
Yola Custom Panels error Hello, I have noticed on pages with more than 26 custom panels, only the first 25 panels will appear on Int...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Petter
How do i make my page?
How do i make my page
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of ranjitbidwal
YOLA SAVED MY WORK WITHOUT ME PRESSING SAVE AND RUINED MY WORK
Saved work without asking!?!?!?!?! I need to undo some layout n font changes that i didnt EVEN SAVE?? It use to ask me everytime to save ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eyes Half Closed
Problem, Lost Content, Custom Widgets
Hi Yola Support, bit of a problem. Attempted to add a new custom panel on one of my pages, with some info inside. While trying to dra...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dawn Banks
Is there anyone who can help us please?
We have a couple of websites on Yola and when we share the website addresses on Facebook there is no thumbnail or image that comes up. W...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shawn Holman
April Code Requests. I know, kinda late.
I'm a little late this month but I would like you guys to request some needed codes that you can't find on the web. About: Hello i'm S...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shawn Holman
August Code Request
For People who don't know how this works, it's simple. You ask for a code, I respond, if I can do it (most of the time I can), I will ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Fabian Black
Aviary is Dreadful :(
The Aviary editing app is absolutely dreadful. Why on earth did Yola get rid of the previous image and photo editing tool, which was so m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of donnie
my website link to a certain page has no picture
When I post my website link to a certain page on facebook, there is no picture or caption posted with the link. All other pages work fine...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Anotherhours
How do you put a picture in the header of a website?
I want to put a Picture in the header instead of text, how do you to that? I would also like to know how to move the link background? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marcus Knight
Centre Align Form Box
Hey, Does anyone know how to centre align the form widget. I swear I used be able to do this by selecting the widget then going to a H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of MG Potgieter
Google Analytics fails to work?
Google Analytics don't work, even though I've done it as the tutorial says to do it.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shawn Holman
July Code Request
Hello Yola, long no see. I've been kinda busy lately with coding and totally forgot about adding a new July Request. So now the Yola E...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Eyes Half Closed
More customization options for the contact form.
Hey guys, Would you be able to add a few more options for the Yola form widget? I'd especially like the ability to choose left / c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Catherine Boyd
no scroll bar in sitebuilder
is anyone else having trouble scrolling down the pages in the new Sitebuilder? I am working on a mac and there is no bar on the side of m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered