Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 59
Photo of Justin
Default blog search bar
How would change the default words in the blog search bar as it currently says 'search posts' but as i am using the blog page as a way of...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Poppy
Feedback please
Hello. I make cross stitch kits to order from people's photographs etc. I can do tapestry and embroidery ones as well. Please have a loo...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of indee
Links ???
Im really not sure what to call what Im trying to do but , my site is just a blog , recipes and stuff. But I want it so you will click on...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Justin
plain style
there should be a blank style with nothing on it (just a white page so that i can add the navigation bar where i want and i can add a tex...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Justin
yola online shop merger
is it possible to allow other people to sell through your online shop for example i have a large website that has a large audience and i ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justin
moving navigation bar
how do i move the navigation bar down so it is at the bottom of the banner image. i understand this would be an edit on the css but i don...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Ideas for Website
Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or advice about making the website im currently working on a bit nicer to look at, or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Justin
Cant save my site???
Why cant i save my pages, ive tried clearing the cache and deleting all other stuff but it still wont work? i have a page full of links w...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Justin
Changing link colours
how would i change the colour of links on my site as they all either go blue or to a horrible purple colour? (i would prefer not to have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yvonne
Cookies
I believe that visitors to a companies website need to be informed as to whether your website stores cookies (I believe there is a fine i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered