Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 610
Photo of sldlamini24
MAKING MONEY WITH YOLA
We were told to sign in as publish and make same cash for our self but we are now told to buy.I would like to know what I need to do to m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fishing Fanatix
CAN'T ACCESS YOLA SITES FROM SOUTH AFRICA
Hi, It seems that all South African internet users using Telkom DSL are unable to access their Yola websites. I have done some inquir...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Francesco Patane'
How to implement a 301 redirect for my yolasite?
Hi. According to Woorank.com I have duplicate content even if I set my preferred domain on Google. Here is the message: "Be careful! Your...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura Thomas
Create A Full Photo Gallery On Your Site—In A Flash
You asked for it, and it’s here. Our new Picture Gallery widget is a smooth, easy path to creating a full photo gallery on your Yola site...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Maggie Langley
Problem with broken links after moving site to Yola
I have recently recreated my old website that was hosted elsewhere using Yola. I have my domain DNS records pointing to Yola, so that all...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of ms.espresso
Online Store examples and features
I'm building my site with an online store and had started adding the paypal cart, but the new online store looks like it has a lot more p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of hydrostarr
How to remove the ".php" extensions from Yola URLs (in yolasite.com)?
Can Yola remove the extensions (in Yola's case, ".php") from URLs created by the sitebuilder (resulting in *.yolasite.com links with ".ph...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Barbara Hathorn
Yola Mail limit on address book?
Please can you answer me about the limit on contacts in Yola Mail. I have posted lots of questions but am getting no response. Does Yola ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nazeer Mohamed
Payment Gateways in South Africa and displaying local currency for local customers
Im based in South Africa, and I have clientel both locally and internationally. How do I integrate PayFast with PayPal. Also would my loc...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of literaladdiction
TalKi forums down for over 12 hrs, nobody for their support responding!
Tal.ki has been down (502 Gateway/500 Internal Sever Error) for well over 12 hours & nobody from their support is replying ro our inquiri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of mjc2002
Facebook says my site is "spammy or abusive". It isn't.
I doubt very much that Yola can help me here (I don't think it's Yola's problem), but I need to speak to someone because I'm fuming, and ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of partycharacterhire
Anyone know a contact phone number for yola?????
Can find phone number to talk to someone in Yola - help please!!!!!!
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of R.
Sudden $27.00 jump in price for yearly renewal...why?
why do I have to pay extra $27 for hosting when originally earlier this month I was only asked to pay renewal fee of $18.95 ??? Now my t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kim Paugh
not able to access my page after downgrading
i downgraded my package from silver to bronze..now i can not access my site. i get This website is not available. but when i sign onto my...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anthony Eller
WHY? pay Yola $24.95 for a Domain Name when I can buy it from Go Daddy for $11.99??
Why would I pay Yola 24.95 for a Domain Name when I can buy it from Go Daddy for11.99?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of kate
Renewal of free bronze package
Hi, I signed up for a free package that now needs renewal and it is asking me to pay. Does anyone know how I continue with the free pack...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura Thomas
Please e-mail support to transfer co.uk domains (Change IPS tag)
Due to requirements at the registrar level, requests to transfer co.uk domains currently require members of our customer support team to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Adi Popescu
i can't add a TXT (google verification) to my DNS
do i need to upgrade to get this?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of habannah
How do I move the position of the page header on the banner?
The arrows to drag it don't appear as with the widgets, and attempting to drag only opens the page to edit it. I found the code to change...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Magic Box
Does the Yola Online Store offer a free trial?
I recently signed up to Yola and have the free plan since I am checking it out and making sure it will work for what I want and also is e...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered