Conversations

Photo of Karen
How do I add ALT tags?
Google suggests using ALT tags on pages with pictures etc.,along with keywords, to help increase ranking. How do I add these?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Promote your published website!
Hi there SynthaSite users! So you've just published a website? Well done! Now tell people about it! Creating a site is hard work an...
  • 10 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
mouse over button code for usage
I was wondering if you had a snippet of code which would make the buttons at the following site function with the system and if so where ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ethan0904
Improving all of our page ranks
Why not help each other out with our page ranks ?! If will all bookmark each others sites then this can only help with our page ranks ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Join Commission Junction the largest affiliate network in North America for free...
Probably the best by far in affiliate networks to join. Free to join, no referrals so nobody (me included) is going to make any money off...
  • 4 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Lets keep Synthasites competitors from appearing in adsense ads placed in our sites.
One thing I do not like about adsense and that bothered me greatly was that wherever I placed an ad on a page with any mention of Synthas...
  • 5 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Randy
Vote for SynthaSite!
Only 4 weeks left to vote for SynthaSite in the Industry Standard Innovation 100 awards! We're a finalist in the Community-Social cate...
  • 8 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Monique
SynthaSite Style Data!
Hi all you wonderful people! Many of you have been asking for information on our styles: which styles have custom banner images, colour ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Karl haywood
How much do I need to pay.
Hi, can you please give me some idea on what it will cost to publish my website before i committ myself to synthasite.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Karen
Bookmarking our sites and increasing ranking!
Do you want to bookmark your site and others site? Go to: www.del.icio.us.com. It is free to join and allows anyone to find your website ...
  • Karen, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Boomer
Is the site grading tool crap ? Grade your site and let me know.
Since Charlene (Oficial Rep) posted the 'Site Grader Tool" I took the liberty of grading my "top 20 sites" (The ones I know about anywa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Boomer
If you don't want your site included in a mini poll, then don't click here ....
Thats the spirit !!! Only 6 slots left before the voting starts. You can check your progress here... All you have to do is leave ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of lynda
I need help getting my site noticed
Hello It's my Lynda , how is everyone doing. I have been all over the internet trying to get customers to my site. This is not a easy ta...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
Need some help
How do I get an email address so someone can just click on the address to send that person an email?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
C'mon you've worked hard at your site - Pat yourself on the back
It's my site's birthday today - 1 Month old. Happy birthday dear forsite, happy birthday dear .... Just kidding, but I'm going to tak...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of usha
is there any free and easy to use software to design sytlish menu buttons?
is there any free and easy to use software to design sytlish menu buttons
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karen
What is error: "I1000" cannot find component HTML mean?
When I try to update a page on my site I am getting error message: "I1000". Cannot find component HTML......now my page is messed up. Wha...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mich6
How do I place an affiliate program code on my site?
I plan to join an affiliate program that requires me to place a code on my synthasite site. How do I do that?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Moonbear
Editing Texts moves me to the top of my page.
How come everytime I add a text widget and click inside it to edit it, it throws me back to the top of my site? Might this be a problem o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived