Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 60
Photo of Jess
Is Yola having tech issues right now?
I have had trouble the last 3 days looking at stock photos and now the website builder is broken up.  I have had this issue on 3 differen...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Katie
Blog Page Issues - Right side Overlaps
It looks as though Yola has made some changes to at least their blog page template. It looks like there are now a bunch of boxes for thin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Katie
My site now says no blog posts! Something is wrong! Help!
URGENT! I got on this morning and I have these items listed at the top of my page: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Recipe Card Template - Suggestions?
Hi everyone, I have decided to add some recipes to my current site (momsfunmoney.com) and would love to have my recipes show up in a r...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Cannot Edit My Page - Getting Error Message :(((
I was editing my page and all of a sudden an error box came up. It says: Error: unable to register page. sys-id is undefined. I hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Video ad on my site has made my page uneditable
I am not sure if anyone has ever had this problem, it is a first for me. I have a few ads on the right side of my main page. The ads ro...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
HTML code leaving a large space underneath
HI, I have added an HTML file to my site (a drop down menu from purecssmenu.com). It was a large HTML code. Now my page has a large ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Need help creating a drop down menu
Hi everyone, I have gone through all of the posts about creating a drop down menu. Unfortunately I have no experience with codes! I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Can you undo a font hightlight?
This seems like such a silly question, but here goes. I did a font highlight and now want to undo it and all I see is options to change ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Blog Posts not posting in the correct order
I have had a blog page on my site for a few years now. I have noticed the strangest thing in the last few weeks and am hoping someone ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of KenW
Site won't load for editing??
Hello, Your Yola editor seems to be stuck?? I log in and goto a page which I want to work on and open, Then it sits on the opening page...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Katie
My site will not publish
I have been with Yola for over 3 years so I like to think I know my way around :) Anyway, this morning when I click Publish eventually a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Katie
Invalid component problem
Hello, I already have an open question about drop down menus but this is now a different problem. I recreated my index page as a blog p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Facebook Like/Share Button on All Blog Posts
Any new updates on having a like or share Facebook button on individual blog posts. Here is a site that has the links to many sites ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Adding an Excel document to Yola
Hi, I have created an excel spreadsheet that I want to be able to share with my readers. Allow them to download. I googled how to sa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Katie
Need help adding a Disqus comment box
Hello, I searched the old posts for the steps but I am wondering if they are outdated or if I am really sleppy :) I have an account...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Pictures not uploading
I first had this problem last night but thought maybe it was the picture. But the same thing is happening today with a different picture...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Website not working
Hello, I know there were some problems earlier today with Yola. I just got home and an able to get on Yola but when I try to get to my w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
HMTL E-mail code help
I need help creating a HMTL code for sending an e-mail. I have this code: < a ref="mailto:momsfunmoney1@yahoo.com">Send us an e-mail, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Katie
Flashing words - not a banner
I would like to make a few words in a text box flash or do something to catch people's attention. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered