Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Add a shipping charge to your Paypal "Buy now" or "Add to cart" buttons... A Honey Bear Playhomes Tip...
Unfortunately the Yola Online Paypal widget doesn't yet offer this feature. However, you can add it to your site by visiting PayPal - htt...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Fabrizio
wrap text around a picture
Hi there, i am trying to insert a picture into a text box so that text wraps around. The pic would be top RHS and text on top LHS and be...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
I want a completely blank page
I want to start a new site with a completely blank page but when I select this option I get a page with a header and footer. Header conta...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
point domain at yola from go daddy
Hi Guys I bought my domain name at Go Daddy and now want to point it at yola, but unfortunately the yola tutorial for this is now quit...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
problems with text in shop layout
Hi Guys I'm having some real problems with the shop widget. I have included a screenshot to help explain. The way the text that co...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
Help!! I need to know about creating and mailing discount coupons
how do i make and email a discount voucher from my store, I have offered a particular group of potential customers one free purchase when...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
can I center store categories without moving it moving thumbnail images to the right
Hi I'm having a problem with store categories by default the categories seem to be on the left of the page. i would like mine to be cente...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
how do i preview my store
Hi Im currently stocking my yola store but see no way to preview it or add links from other pages
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
my html widgets appear above where I place them
Hi guys I have been experiencing problems with yola for the last few days and noticed on facebookj that you are trying out some new s...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Vote for Yola in the R.E.C.S.S Support Awards
A big thank you to everyone who nominated Yola for a R.E.C.S.S. award! This was great fun for us last year and it is really exciting to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Kenny
why are certain words on my site being turned to links
Why do some words on my site appear in green and when clicked produce a pop up related to another site?
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kenny
need to add p&p to paypal store
Hi is there anyway that I can add a flat rate p&p to my paypal store?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
yola down time
Hi guys I know about the recent attack on the yola servers and understand that this has now been resolved however because I cannot ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
bronze or silver link removal
Hi I noticed that since Yola introduced Yola Silver the price has increased from $19.99 to $49.99, granted there are more features for ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
Stop the pop up's!
is there a way of stopping the pop up window every time something is added to the shopping cart, its a bit off putting if you have to dea...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy Gressett
How can I move products on the online store page?
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
creating links without lines read the solutions they dont work for me!
Hi guys I want to create links without lines and in a colour that I choose! so far I have looked at these two answers: http://forum.y...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
phone number reverts to skype link if i add spaces
I have exactly the same problem as on this link http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/pho... unfortunately copying from note pad does not wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
Auto postage discount using paypal
I'm looking for a way to have paypal calculate a discounted postage when people want to buy more than one item from my site, does anyone ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
colour picker problems
Despite chosing the same colour each time from the colour picker for my text links, the links show as different shades of the same colour...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered