Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of Fabrizio
wrap text around a picture
Hi there, i am trying to insert a picture into a text box so that text wraps around. The pic would be top RHS and text on top LHS and be...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
I want a completely blank page
I want to start a new site with a completely blank page but when I select this option I get a page with a header and footer. Header conta...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
problems with text in shop layout
Hi Guys I'm having some real problems with the shop widget. I have included a screenshot to help explain. The way the text that co...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
how do i preview my store
Hi Im currently stocking my yola store but see no way to preview it or add links from other pages
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
yola down time
Hi guys I know about the recent attack on the yola servers and understand that this has now been resolved however because I cannot ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
bronze or silver link removal
Hi I noticed that since Yola introduced Yola Silver the price has increased from $19.99 to $49.99, granted there are more features for ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
Stop the pop up's!
is there a way of stopping the pop up window every time something is added to the shopping cart, its a bit off putting if you have to dea...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
Auto postage discount using paypal
I'm looking for a way to have paypal calculate a discounted postage when people want to buy more than one item from my site, does anyone ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kenny
colour picker problems
Despite chosing the same colour each time from the colour picker for my text links, the links show as different shades of the same colour...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered