Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1666
Photo of Adrian
Can't verify wth Google Webmaster Tools
Please can somebody help me? From Google webmaster tools I select the "meta tag verification option". I get this code. I only cop...
  • 4 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Add a shipping charge to your Paypal "Buy now" or "Add to cart" buttons... A Honey Bear Playhomes Tip...
Unfortunately the Yola Online Paypal widget doesn't yet offer this feature. However, you can add it to your site by visiting PayPal - htt...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Angelo
I want a chat box on my site, but...
I want to put a chat box on my site, so can I?
  • 14 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
A free and easy repeating image background generator for your website... A HoneyBearPlayhomes tip
An excellent resource for repeating background patterns/images to be used for a host of things such as a web page backgrounds and creativ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of AAHAP
Google Analytics?
how can I hide a google analytics code on synthasite?
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michael
How to instruct paypal I have limited stock?
I have limited stock to sell yet paypal will keep selling the item and i have no way to tell it how much stock i have or if im sold out? ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Goldeneye Creative
Exporting My Yola Blog
Hi, I am moving from Yola and want to be able to export my current yola blog and then import it into word press or similar. How is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of ∆|    Joel V    |∆
How do you put CSS in your website?
I would like to put some CSS on my website with HTML. Im doing a project about a BsoD, and I dont know where to put the CSS. I have the H...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Unknown
My Site's Been Hacked!
My site has been hacked. Please I need help,he has changed the e-mail address also. Here's a link to my site: http://ubfunkeyness.yolasit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Emmy
Country specific domain names now available!
Hey everyone! We are very excited to announce that Yola is now selling country specific domain names (ccTLDs). Having the ability to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sanja
Make your images and text fade!
Yola Code Site has added some new scripts for images and text faders. You can find these under our new category called "Fading Elements"...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
The Ultimate Collection of Free Textures on the Web, Background Patterns, Seamless Tiles, High Resolution for use on your website... A Honey Bear Playhomes tip...
The Ultimate Collection of Free Textures on the Web, Background Patterns, Seamless Tiles, High Resolution. http://beeex.net/freebies/p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of yetihunter
How do I verify with Alexa to submit my site to them?
  • 5 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Fabrizio
wrap text around a picture
Hi there, i am trying to insert a picture into a text box so that text wraps around. The pic would be top RHS and text on top LHS and be...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Ping Your Blogs
A good friend sent this to me.It might come in handy for others trying to promote their blogs that have them listed in various places. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lester
Tables in yola possible or not?
Hello, I've been using Yola for more than a year now and just wondering if would it possible to make table with text and image inside l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of athomeinthefoothills
Removing Highlighting? Change blog font? Change background color of blog post so it is not the template background?
I can't remove highlighting of my blog post or change the font. I was playing around with it since I wanted an entirely white background ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of yolafan
little suggestion
little suggestion make font size option like this
  • 11 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kathryn
I don't want to sell products. I want to sell poetry. Can anyone help me?
I've always wanted to sell my poetry online. I have no clue on how to set up my site for people to order my poetry. Can anyone help me wi...
  • 9 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered