Conversations

Conversations 1501 - 1520 of 1666
Photo of susi
Webpage to Homepage?
How can I make my Synthasite webpage my own homepage, so it shows up first thing when I log into my computer.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elaine
Google sitemap
Google webmaster tools question..I submitted my site www.mikessportinggoodsonline.com and when I checked ...it said warnings..the priorit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grace
My site is on Google!
My site is on Top4 when i google it with "digital retouching synthasite". I am very much happy with this! More power SynthaSite! ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Allison Hamm
Site not viewable
I've gotten several reports that other uses aren't able to load my site, but I have no problem accessing it. Help?!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of stuart
Open Image Maximised
Dear All I currently use the following HTML code to open an image in a new window. a href=http://www.MyDomain.com/resources/Ima... ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of leticia
Help me, i am new!
How can i change my site banner? And what particular template should i use to have my own banner? thank you.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of IdG from S.A.
Changing URL?
I created a site using Synthasite but think I should have chosen to get a .co.za address or .com address. Can I change this? If so, where...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jld0130
How to change the index page's style?
I'm using the Swanky style, and would like to change my homepage to be just a slideshow-nothing else. Is there a way to do this? In an ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived