Conversations

Photo of KK
Don't Understand Drop Down Menu Codes - Will Hire Someone to Help
I still need help understanding the drop down menu options, html code links, etc. I only know WYSIWYG web design like Yola. ANYTHING that...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robin3764
Background changes won't "stick"
I'm trying to change my background image. I can see the new image in the sitebuilder but, when I preview it I only see the old image. Als...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KK
Is there a way to create a rotating header/banner image with Yola?
A few months ago, I (think) I read that we could now create a rotating header/ banner with Yola. Can someone confirm and tell me step-by-...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of graemekelly2005
Willing to pay someone to do drop down menus for me
anyone willing to set up drop down menus on my site for $20US info@kellyonlineservices.biz
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK
Why won't my password protection blocking my page go away?
How do I permanently remove the password protection on one of my website pages? I have erased the command repeatedly, yet the page contin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK
Can you create a flash header or rotating photos/images on a landing page?
Is it possible to create a flash header for a yola site? I would like to have rotating photos with different images on the home page. Is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK
How do I work with the html feature? How do I direct and embed code?
How do I use the html function/widget? When I have code I need to embed, or things I wish to display, do I first open and insert the html...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK
Does anyone do Yola Tutoring?
Are there yola experts who are willing to work with Yola learners? Yola staff is really great and responsive, but unable to work one to o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John-Scott Dixon
P A I D Version?
Any progress on a paid version - I have a few clients where Yola would be a wonderful option, but they are in industries where a "free" v...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KK
Are there Yola designers for hire? Does downloading the site open up more design capacity?
Are there designers out there who are using Yola to create sites for others? Can you download the site, and then have a way to expland th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK
Anyone know how to do drop down menus.
I've seen a couple examples of drop down menus created on Yola....But I can't find them now!! Where are they and how did you make them? ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ann Moore
Can you upload a video clip from .m4v file (not on youtube)?
I have a video clip made for my group, downloaded on my PC into a .m4v file, shown on RealPlayer (on my computer). I am not allowed to up...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lawrence
How to edit a style template?
Is it possible to slightly edit a style template? I've made a wedding website for our forthcoming celebration next year. The nicest s...
  • 1 me too
  • 45 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK
Can you add flash to a yola site? Content Images? Banner? Both?
I would like to add a section with rotating quotes on the home page of my site. I would also like to add flash images to sites that al...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
HOW TO MAKE A SITE LIKE WWW.LITTLEUS.YOLASITE.COM
HOW ? I LOVE THE MENU THE BACKROUND THE TEMPLATE
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lea
Can I remove the Make Your Own Free Website Link at the bottom of my website?
can I get rid of the "make your own free website" link at the bottom of my website? I bought a domain name from godaddy.com but I think h...
  • Lea, 9 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of KK
How to upload documents and create links to them?
How do I upload docs then show them as links on a page, rather than publishing whole docs? Specifically, I am creating a "profiles page"...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK
Why does my directed site look different than my synthasite template?
I directed my domain to the synthasite. The homepage and one other page does NOT show the same header, graphics, background colors or for...
  • KK, 9 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of jack
SITE NOT PUBLISHED AND DIRECTED PROPERLY
I have published my site. The domain is with godaddy and the host is with hostmysite. I have input all the correct information to direc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K9Clothing
Flash headers!
Just an idea but I highly recommend looking into flash headers and maybe having a flash widget just like the HTML one.
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea