Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of Laura
How can I improve my website?
Thanks just for reading. Can you please give a review/ tell me how I can improve on my website? I really need help and all help would be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
PLEASE Review my website!!!
Hey guys, after and year and a half with yola i FINALLY got my site finally tweaked (for now...lol) Well please look at my website and ...
  • Laura, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laura
Please I desperately need help!!!
Help?? Okay I really want to change my URL to laura.yolasite.com so I can get more viewers. The only reason I can't is because of the one...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Review of my site? Please?
This is my site I just completed today and I`ve only had today to create it so please no harsh comments. Also now I take requests for new...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Will you please vote on my Poll?
Will you please vote on my poll I made a promise that I have to get over 10 votes to be able to change my poll(s) Thanks! my site is Laur...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
How can I get new backgrounds?
I don't wanna wait for yola to get new backgrounds for your site and I found some really great ones on CSS Template how can I use them al...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Thank You Yola!
thank you yola for setting up a website where people can express their feeling thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Laura
How can I change my website name?
well right now my website pretty much sucks and I was wondering how to change the name of the website such as lauramay.synthasite.com to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
My blog is doing something funny.
every time I try to take something off my blog and I delete the widget It deletes everything on my blog, including stories, widgets, etc.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Improvements for my site??
Is there anything that I could do to improve my website the address is the address recorded: http://www.lauramay.synthasite.com
  • Laura, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived