Conversations

Photo of lauren scott
how do i hover over an image and add text?
If i have images of products and people hover oveer them I want them to be able to read some text about the image, how do I do this? I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lauren scott
Clicking on images to take you to other pages? eg, shopping
If I want to sell items from my web site how can I have an 'add to cart' button, do I have to have the online shop facility? And when pe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lauren scott
Sold Sign on Images??
Hello Helpful ones! can i put a sold sign on an image? I sell jewellery and have various places I sell my one-off pieces including my y...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lauren scott
Published site, what is the URL and when can I find it online?
Just published my site - yipeeee!!! was a longer journey than expected!! I now want to publish it through google and webmaster tools but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Riddy.
Is there a way to link to certain parts of a page on Yola?
Is there a way to link to certain parts of a page? As in, you click a link on the page, and it brings you to a different part of that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
How can I display more of my background image?
I have chosen to use the 'bright ideas' page as a template, how can I increase the space at the top of each page so that I can display mo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lauren scott
Bckground image zooming in!!
When I upload a background image it automatically zooms in on it creating a pixelated look....not good quality!! How can I upload an imag...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lauren scott
how do i upload images to file manager?
Hello I am completley new to Yola...enjoying it a lot though. learning so much....I am now trying to upload a font into my file manage...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question