Conversations

Photo of Leah
PDF file problems
I am trying to get a link to PDF file so it opens in another window thus allowing people to print it. I have tried. 1 embedding code t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah
page coming back with 404
I have a site www.babybo.co.uk which has been running fine. Now though it has suddenly come up with 404. Sorry, we can't seem to find ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah
link in new window doesn't work
My site is http://www.babybo.co.uk in the links there is 'Hospital Check List'. This is a PDF stored in my files. I have it set to open i...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah
Link to pdf file not working
I have loaded a PDF file to file manager, I have a link pointing to it to open in a new window. Now when I click the link it opens in ane...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah
I have uploaded the PDF file into file manager. I have then set the link to be clicked and open PDF in a new window. When link is clicked...
  • Leah, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leah
I have uploaded the PDF file into file manager. I have then set the link to be clicked and open PDF in a new window. When link is clicked...
  • Leah, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leah
Tal.ki forum sign up
I have used the Tal.ki widget to make a forum. Is it possible for people to become members without having to become one using another sou...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah
Discounts with Store
where within the widget for on line store can I implement the discount codes. I have just purchased the on line store so as to be able ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah
Need Help with Paypal discounting
Hi I need some help I have some HTML and PHP that I need to get into Yola webpage. It is for a percentage discount button for Paypal. Now...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leah
Upload problems still
Laura Thomas (Social Media Coordinator) 16 hours ago Hi Leah, Please tell us more about the images you are uploading as I doubt it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leah
My banner doesn't show
The banner is not showing. After I load it it shows, if I 'apply to all pages' then go to another page it is not there. Go back to origin...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered