Conversations

Photo of lili
PHOTOS UPLOADS ON ONE PAGE OK BUT ALSO ALL OVER ON OTHER PAGES
Hi, last time there was a problem with yola sitebuilder as it would stop working and I lost all day work. But then you change the sitebui...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of lili
overloaded website with images- malfunctioned, even though not even 1% storage used
Hi, would like to know how to fix it and not get into even bigger mess. If I delete the imageS to the point before the website got ...
  • lili, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of lili
urgent please help-save+publish dont react- tun of work unsaved- how to?
Hi, please help me I have tuns of work on my site and everything works, just not those 3 buttons: SAVE, PREVIEW AND PUBLISH YOUR SITE ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of lili
Is there a way to recover work that was not saved in the Sitebuilder?
f---------! at 3:37am europian time I have lost those tuns of work- can yola recovere it??? I went to buy golden membership thinking t...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lili
Hide original idea page+legal problem
Hi, I am in the process of creating an e-shop and I have already IMAGES OF GOODS THERE without descriptions yet+ photos as illustratio...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of lili
functional e-SHOP on free hosting- Impossible?? How?
Hi, could you help me? I want to have a functional e-shop with a checkout-cart or without (about 200-500items spread over 10pages)......
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lili
Simple e-SHOP on Free yola-how?...without paypal
Hello everyone, I would like to create an e-shop on FREE yola... to display more than 200 clothes (3photos of each with 5 words desc...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Merged
Photo of lili
different EU languages+different Shopping Cart? to chose from
Hi, could you please help? I want to create a store of many items- clothes...each one will have 3-5 photos, price, size and 5words de...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lili
Best Examples of free hosting Websites that works!
It would be good if you could post here the best created websites with tips how to make the best out of yola...as if I google yolasite......
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered