Conversations

Photo of XP
Not received EPP Code
Hello, Please send me my EPP code of fungames122.com , I have requested many times and only received 2 times in total. First time I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of XP
Payment form something wrong
Hello, Sorry for the disturbing. I can't pay for my Yola Silver ( First time ). After fill in the info what they want, then click ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of XP
Yola mail costs $8300.00
Hello, It's a big surprised for me, my domain is 2013 then expire. Here it said I 10000 months then expire, thank you very much! hah...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of XP
Added HTML, now can't edit page
Oh no, I had edit one HTML on my homepage, then I want to see how it look, save and reload. After that I can't go to the page anymore...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of XP
Yola tabs are blank
All the tabs that Yola added are blanks... YouTube, Welcome ( Green icon ), Coupon, Gifting, photos.
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Thomas Dime
help please!!!!!!!!!!!!
im trying to find out what happened to my site all it says is "It works! This is the default web page for this server. The web serv...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Walter Mapham
Gateway Errors
I am getting this message on trying to access my two sites namely www.unitedchurchhermanus.com and www.mightymenoverberg.com. Gateway ...
  • 11 me toos
  • 69 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of XP
Breathe URL error
http://my.yola.com/dashboard/dialog/b... This is the report, you go to this link and you will see. hahahahahahahahahaha I at MyYola, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem