Conversations

Photo of XP
Not received EPP Code
Hello, Please send me my EPP code of fungames122.com , I have requested many times and only received 2 times in total. First time I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of XP
Problem with the content
Hello, Something went wrong with my content, visit www.fungames122.com , right side content don't have. But when you scroll down, all ...
  • XP, 8 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of XP
Payment form something wrong
Hello, Sorry for the disturbing. I can't pay for my Yola Silver ( First time ). After fill in the info what they want, then click ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of XP
My page cannot visit
Hello, I can visit my site, but cannot visit my page. I want to go to http://www.fungames122.com/special-ga... , but it says " This si...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Merged
Photo of XP
Yola mail costs $8300.00
Hello, It's a big surprised for me, my domain is 2013 then expire. Here it said I 10000 months then expire, thank you very much! hah...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of XP
Added HTML, now can't edit page
Oh no, I had edit one HTML on my homepage, then I want to see how it look, save and reload. After that I can't go to the page anymore...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of XP
Yola tabs are blank
All the tabs that Yola added are blanks... YouTube, Welcome ( Green icon ), Coupon, Gifting, photos.
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Walter Mapham
Gateway Errors
I am getting this message on trying to access my two sites namely www.unitedchurchhermanus.com and www.mightymenoverberg.com. Gateway ...
  • 11 me toos
  • 69 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived