Conversations

Photo of Margaret
Who Knows?
Hi Guys Does anyone know the correct metatext/html; charset= for the UK? is it UTF-8? Thanks Margaret
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Hi
Does anyone know why there is a # symbol at the end of my url? TIA Margaret
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Littleus or Lee Please
I cannot access my edit button in skintime4u in order to add another page heading, it's hiding and there is no cross above, where's it go...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Advice Please
If you are selling digital via internet i.e. eBook etc, would you need to set a goal in analytics (and is it free) ? Is it a necessity ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Help required please
Can anyone tell me where I can get my verification code from: https://www.google.com/analytics/ I forgot to take note of it when I s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
My website won't let me update
Hi Guys My website won't let me update, it just keeps coming up with the error message, "somethings wrong", It's been like it all day. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Sorry Guys
But, my images are missing too, am also unable to save pages in sitebuilder. Websites taking ages to load. Would appreciate a little ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Help Please, Lee or Littleus
Hi Guys Just got a little problem that I need help with, I changed my banner, but I'm unable to see my buttons along the top since doi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Couls Someone Explain Please?
A friend of mine asked me if it's possible to sign up for addwords, the one where YOU pay google for clicks, by accident. I didn't know...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Does Anyone Know?
I've just done a check on web links and this was pointed out to me, Line: 103 http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js Status: (N/A) Forbi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Can Boomer Or Anyone Assist Please
I have created a little menu for my site, but cannot for the life of me master inserting buttons/tabs to make it a nice little dropdown m...
  • 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Does Anyone Understand This?
Can someone explain what this means please and is it indicative that I have a problem somewhere. This is from the actual webmaster ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Inserting Navigation buttons?
How do I add a navigation panel, (a row of about 4 dropdown buttons), 'I don't understand all the coding, bits & bobs':( Also, can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered