Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 220
Photo of Nathan
Awesome photo gallery code for your website!
Hi everyone! If you have been looking for a photo gallery like the Google Images one, you can! Ok, first, drag and drop an HTML widget in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of JC
Is there a way to duplicate site completed and save as another site? enabling a new style/alterations etc to be applied to the new site?
Have my Website designed and posted online. Is there a way to duplicate this as another website and then make alterations to it. so t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Lara
Drop down menu
How can I add drop down menus or sub pages to my link bar or menu bar for my site, for instance i am a training centre offering three mai...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of teodora-http://teodora.synthasite.com/
How can I change my website name address?
How do I change my website name address?For example,I want to change the address teodora.synthasite.com in something else.I tried in Site...
  • 9 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
YOLA USERS = FREE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS...
Hello, FREE EASY CUSTOMIZABLE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS. Go get them >>> http://css3.yolasite.com/ I would like to share with the Yol...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of tan
How can I promote my website so people know its there?
I have a website, which has been live for a few months. But no one seems to have found it. I really want to start taking sales, but dont ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Create a cross browser favicon (logo in the browser tab and address bar) in 8 simple steps... A Honey Bear Playhomes Tip...
While the site builder does have a favicon (logo in the browser) generator built into the side bar it does not create a cross browser fav...
  • 7 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Catherine Brozena
Seeking working examples of shopping cart websites in Yola
Hi there. I'm trying to find some samples of yola sites that use the shopping cart feature in its variety of forms. From what I can tell,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eli Guy
How do I custom my 404 page?
I am told that in I can custom my 404 page. Does this work with Yola sites? And if so, how do I do it? Thanks in advance!
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AJC
How do I delete my domain name?
I recently took out my domain from yola so I could replace it with another one I purchased, but there is no option to delete my domain bu...
  • 0 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Green Girl
Beginner's guide to set up a free domain and Custom-email-id@domain
If you want a custom email address for your site, for example contact@yourdomain.com.. Read on IMPORTANT: for .com domain you need to p...
  • 6 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of bilal
how i publish my site on google?
how i publish my site on google?
  • 144 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JC
footers and page headings - to have ability to say 'apply to all pages' in Yola
Think I may have asked before on the footer idea. Just wondered if Yola perhaps could think on the following for adding to the already w...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Honey Bear Playhomes Tips and Favs in one place... A Honey bear Playhomes Tip ;)
So I was cleaning house so to speak and I wanted for a long time to start a thread of just my tips and have them all in one place so ther...
  • 7 me toos
  • 100 replies
  • Idea
Photo of soror.elena
How can I set up my cname for a custom mail url with google apps?
I was hoping to use mail.domainname.ca with google apps, as opposed to mail.google.com/a/domainname.ca. I thought I had correctly adde...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald
How many pixels is 8.5 x 11
Ok... so I'm trying to create an image the approximate size of a piece of paper. But of course, it's in pixels. How many pixels (based ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gail
Trying to NOT Reinvent my wheels.... copy pages from yola pages to yola pages
Is there a way to copy a page from one of my yola sites into another of my yola sites? If not directly, is there a way to copy the conten...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nayomi
using our own css templates
cant we use our own css templates for make more better looking for my website
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Green Girl
Add a blank template!!
As we all know that limited no. of templates are a big hurdle. And here lot of people have really put their heart in the website building...
  • 12 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented