Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 200
Photo of Gop
Preview delay
I understand that Preview isn't only a short-cut to view the published appearance but the delay is quite prolonged and is noticeably long...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David Kamm
Yola servers... VERY slow site access and page load times today?
Are Yola sites loading slowly today? I just upgraded to Silver over the weekend, and my site load times today are widely variable and of...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Leon Million
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to drive traffic to your website an any resulting success stories?
Site Traffic
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lawrence
What is the best banner making tool?
Hi, Does anyone have a good banner maker program/online tool that they would personally recommend, preferably one with flash (...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Caitlin Hecsh
Help me reduce!
Inviting the community to have a look at my site: www.tenpins-more.com  I know there are TOO MANY PAGES!  But I inherited this customer w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark N
Your analytics are hilariously wrong!
Hi Yola team, I'm not sure what has happened to your analytics, but they are no longer accurately counting visitors to my site. For insta...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark N
Yola is running very slowly!
HI Yola team, your website builder has been running very slowly for me for the past few hours. Is anyone else experiencing this or is is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark N
Adsense Widget Problem
Hi Yola team, A problem has developed with the adsense widget and whenever I try to use it I receive the message "The requested URL /com...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mark N
How to add a Pinterest hover button to your page
Hi everyone, I recently discovered a brilliant Pinterest button that hovers over every photo on your web page. Visit this web page at ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Mark N
I received no emails to renew subscription!
Hi Yola team, Imagine my surprise today when I received an email with the alarming headline This is your final notice – your website wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nitish
Let our sites be seen by everyone here
Let our sites be seen by everyone here. My sites are: www.nitishbh.co.cc www.createyourwebsite.synthasite.com ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jess
Is Yola having tech issues right now?
I have had trouble the last 3 days looking at stock photos and now the website builder is broken up.  I have had this issue on 3 differen...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Katie
Blog Page Issues - Right side Overlaps
It looks as though Yola has made some changes to at least their blog page template. It looks like there are now a bunch of boxes for thin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Monique
Custom HTML Support for Mobile Sites!
Hi All I am happy to tell you that you now have the option to display custom HTML on the mobile version of your sites. How this wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mark N
Can't Upload Photos!
Hi Yola team, It appears that you have altered the way in which we load picture/photos to our websites, and now I am finding the proces...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tinus
Uploading pictures now takes more time
Hello Yola team: please reinstate the option to place a picture to the site with direct upload from the computer. I tried the method (you...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris Erekson
Flash Game Sites
Hey i made this post so we all can find all and everyone who likes flash games and shockwave games. my site name is Net Free Games and my...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
  • Archived
Photo of Mark N
Problem with custom panel
Hi Yola team, I've been experiencing a major problem with the custom panel widget for the last few days. Whenever I try to add anythin...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Mark N
Website not available!
Hi Yola team, For some reason my website http:www.simplyeighties.com is not available this morning and I'm just wondering if there is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mark N
Set default Column Divider Widget padding to 0
Hi Yola team, Your recent addition of adjustable margin padding to the column divider is very welcome, BUT, and this is a big but, ple...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned