Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of MKB
Why Yola is Super Awesome...
So I've been using Yola for site building for over a year and I just wanted to share some things that I love about Yola: - The site bui...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jonathon Podolsky
Good widget for creating a form
I like it so far and it's free if you only need one form: http://www.freedback.com/ It can generate html code which...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of MKB
Domain Renewal Help
I have a client who needs help renewing her domain - there seems to be an issue when she tries to renew it. Is there a phone number she c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MKB
Calling Any "YEP"ers?!
Has anyone actually received YEP information other than the welcome email? I've sent two emails to the YEP inbox to see if I can get a re...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cryoptix
Blogging On The Go! :D
Could the yola team develop an iPod touch or iPhone app, or even a desktop app that could update yola blogs on the go? If so that would b...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sean Crotty at SynthaSite
Announcing the Yola Experts Program
We created the Yola Experts Program to provide resources to web professionals to build their businesses. With Yola, a web designer can e...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Dave
Professional Site Design using the Yola Platform now available from Logoworks by HP
For those members of the Yola community who would prefer that a professional designer build their website, Yola is now partnered with Log...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Charlene
Yola Website Makeover Deadline Extended
There is still some time to submit your makeover.. The deadline for the Yola Makeover challenge has been extended to Thursday, August ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of David Gravely
Not satisfied with Yola!
CAN I get a refund if I have this account closed? I only had it for two days and haven't been able to conduct my business at all. I spen...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MKB
Good luck to everyone in the Yola Makeover contest!
Good luck everyone!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Keith
Yola Forever!
I just want to say that I've been using Yola, formerly SynthaSite, for over a year now to maintain our site: www.athensny.org and I thin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of UK Duke
Littleus - heres 1 for you.
Theres always a right man (or women) for the job and your that person. I have been having a play around with my home page... with the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MKB
Makeover Contest
When will we find out the voting date (and details) for the website makeover contest?
  • MKB, 9 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Connor McCarra
New WebGraphic Site
Hey, Just started building this site today, due to an idea me and lee come up with! It's not near finished I just wanted to see what p...
  • 5 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of MKB
New Features Question
Is there a way to find out what features are being worked on and when the next releases are scheduled for? MKB www.mkbdesignsonlin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nikolay
Sharing files between sites we are working on
Please allow us to share files we upload between websites we create - and not limit them to the site where they were uploaded. Also it wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of ash
yolamakover
i still cannot submitt my makover design, i put alot of work into it........ the tick box next to the site i wanted to submit does not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack Anderson
Help needed adding spreadsheet
I am attempting to build a site to share info about a specific model of collectible car. I envision having a spread sheet on which regist...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MKB
How many entries have been submitted for the makeover contest?
Just wondering if there is a way to find out how many people have submitted entries for the contest? We're close! Can't wait to see who w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MKB
Blog problems??
Hello - when I go to my website and try and click on a post in my blog to read more, I get a 404. Is anyone else having this issue? www.m...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered