Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of MKB
Why Yola is Super Awesome...
So I've been using Yola for site building for over a year and I just wanted to share some things that I love about Yola: - The site bui...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of MKB
Domain Renewal Help
I have a client who needs help renewing her domain - there seems to be an issue when she tries to renew it. Is there a phone number she c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cryoptix
Blogging On The Go! :D
Could the yola team develop an iPod touch or iPhone app, or even a desktop app that could update yola blogs on the go? If so that would b...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Keith
Yola Forever!
I just want to say that I've been using Yola, formerly SynthaSite, for over a year now to maintain our site: www.athensny.org and I thin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of UK Duke
Littleus - heres 1 for you.
Theres always a right man (or women) for the job and your that person. I have been having a play around with my home page... with the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MKB
Makeover Contest
When will we find out the voting date (and details) for the website makeover contest?
  • MKB, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of MKB
New Features Question
Is there a way to find out what features are being worked on and when the next releases are scheduled for? MKB www.mkbdesignsonlin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ash
yolamakover
i still cannot submitt my makover design, i put alot of work into it........ the tick box next to the site i wanted to submit does not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MKB
Blog problems??
Hello - when I go to my website and try and click on a post in my blog to read more, I get a 404. Is anyone else having this issue? www.m...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered