Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1314
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Flashing Christmas lights on your website... A Honey Bear Playhomes tip...
So I was playing around with my GIMP program and made a string of flashing Christmas lights to go on either the top or bottom of your web...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
Javascript 'toggle content' script help needed.
Hey, recently I checked out the 'toggle content' javascript code on Boomer's great site (yolacodes.yolasite.com) and I'm having some trou...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Aleksey Pavlov
Yola not allowing Facebook to pick up thumbnails of photos when sharing my websites' links on Facebook
I use Yola to run a blog. Each blog post has its own photo. Facebook no longer picks up the post photos in its script to put thumbnails w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Add a FREE Plugoo chat feature on your website... A Honey Bear Playhomes tip...
I had used a Plugoo chat feature before Meebo and it seems I am going back to it after Meebo chat closed up shop. While Plugoo chat is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Nathan
Yola works on the iPhone!
Hey Yola! I have some exciting news. I just went to the Yola site builder on my iPhone and it works good! Some people have been saying...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Fernando Valdés
Facebook thumbnail and description.
How can I add a picture and description that will appear when I share my page on facebook? My domain is www.musicology.ca Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael
How to instruct paypal I have limited stock?
I have limited stock to sell yet paypal will keep selling the item and i have no way to tell it how much stock i have or if im sold out? ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Is your main website too big to view on a mobile phone??? Automatically forward your visitors to a page or website you constructed that is more mobile friendly... A Honey Bear Playhomes tip...
Is your website a complete mess when viewed on a mobile phone? Did you design your website with a more PC layout? Do you still wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Sneaky Yola!
You are so mobile now even if it is Beta! Seriously though this could be a really big deal for us. A good % of e mails sent to me from po...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken Richards
Why wont my paypal donate button show up on my mobile site?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Angela Mary Butler
Trouble logging into Yola Mail
AGAIN my inbox is not accessible, another day lost of work, I work from home and this cannot keep happening.
  • 20 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of UK Duke
make your own social site share links.
We all know you can get little share buttons from numerous sites but this is how you make your own. You can allow your users to easily sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of MonkeyRPN
Why won't my website layout display correctly on iPad and iPhone?
I finished building my website www.honeybeeweddings.ca It looks good on my pc with Chrome and Firefox. It looks good also on my wife's ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jenny
Server details
I am in process of registering the domain with the .bg registrar, could you please provide me with: Yola Name of server, IPv6 address,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cryoptix
Backup Yola Site?
Is there a way to back up your website just in case your site loses info or gets deleted? Is it possible to upload it back to yola's site...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karen
duplicate entire site or copy the site
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of John Bogerts
Contact me form help plzzzzzzzzz
I want to create a contact me form on yola by writing its code in the html editor. But it has one problem that when the eser click on s...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jamie Hoult
DNS Problems
I've just tried to change my DNS settings for my domain radiostreamer.co.uk and now it's saying Nameservers for radiostreamer.co.uk are n...
  • 26 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Emmy
Country specific domain names now available!
Hey everyone! We are very excited to announce that Yola is now selling country specific domain names (ccTLDs). Having the ability to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Gaby
Yola Picture gallery - picture size issue
When using the yola picture gallery, is it possible to get a larger picture in the "slide show"? The one now is still quite small. The...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered