Conversations

Photo of nina
Needs url of unpublished pages
I need the url of a page in my site that is unpublished. How do I get that link without publishing that page? And what are favicons?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nina
Can't type the keywords
Why can't I type anything on keyword box? Is there a bug or something?Or is there something wrong with my computer?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of nina
Subcategories question
Are subcategories possible? For example, One page/category on the side bar and there are subcategories underneath it. Like for example WO...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nina
Slideshow dilemma
Can I use iphoto (mac) as a flash slideshow for my yola front page? What are other ad-free options?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nina
Site not published
when I log in to my yola it says that my site is not published but when I go to the domain, it's active. Why does this happen?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nina
Where is the cart button?
How can people see what they have added to their cart? Everytime I try this, and I click back space the first thing that Ive added is alr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nina
What's in the bag image/page
How do I put a cart on my page so people can check what they have added to their cart and the current total? I am using paypal checkout. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nina
Landing page question
I want a landing page that says 'site is under construction'. I have an image ready. Where do I upload that image so when people go to my...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered