Conversations

Photo of turkanemlak
Price quote calculator widget or tool needed
I'm looking for an online price quoting tool (just the form) for my translation service. I do not know even basics in programming so woul...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of turkanemlak
How can i change menu color on clean theme using css?
I m using clean theme. My website is at www.turkanemlak.com. How can i change the menu color to red? Need urgent help. Thanks in a...
  • turkanemlak, 6 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of turkanemlak
What is "shield field" ?
I can work on my website for two days. Every widget i pick up gives a warning : "shield leave". Please help asap. www.pozitif-son.yola...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of turkanemlak
Picture gallery widget does not display images with "next" button
Picture gallery is one of my main widgets that i must use to show the pictures of the houses i sell or rent as a realtor. This is my w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of turkanemlak
how can i align page heading?
I would like to align page headings of my website pocev.com. I would like to move the page heading from middle to the top of the banner i...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of turkanemlak
I can not publish my yolasite to my domain purchased from yola
My domain name is www.pocev.com. Please help on this problem asap.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of turkanemlak
How can I use roll-over or mouse-over with pictures?
I would like to make buttons with pictures and to use mouse-over ( or roll-over ) effect. I tried to get codes from websites like the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of turkanemlak
how can i align the page title?
I m using the rounded glass style. So, my page title is on the left side of my banner. I would like to align the page title so that it wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of turkanemlak
There occured a 1cm high grey line at the bottom of my page suddenly. How can I remove it?
I was working with CSS codes and soon I realized that there occured a grey line at the bottom of my page that is about 1 cm high. Because...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of turkanemlak
Can not publish to my own domain !
I have a silver account and i want to publish my yola site to my own domain. But where is the third option(I already own my own domain?) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered