Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 56
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Monique
Publishing Problems
Unfortunately we have run into some problems on our publishing servers. This can be easily corrected, but we have had to disable new log...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of healthharmonics
change menu bar font colour and size
how can i change the menu bar font colour and size on the the evergreen template
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Denise
adding database/spreadsheets to our websites, linking them
Can anyone be able to give me some instruction on putting a database file on my website? What I want to do, is have like an Excel Spread...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Googa Link
Embedding swf files in Yola web pages
Can you supply a simply answer for embedding swf files in yola webpages, the html editor does not seem to respond to normal html code. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul MAtthews
How To Create A SubDomain
I have my domain hosted with yola, eg: mydomain.com , how do I create a sub domain eg. mysubsite.mydomain.com ?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pablo
Message - "Update your domain to .yolasite.com"
Update your domain to .yolasite.com When I log into my yola account, I get a message to "Update your domain to .yolasite.com" I real...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of YorkshireNerd
Redirect Script!
Can anyone give me a redirect script , so I can redirect to an external site thorugh one of my pages.
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Making a custom menu, could use some help
Ok... so I found a css menu generator and the menu looks great, but unsure of why I can't get it to work... here's the code... <!-- ...
  • 0 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris
How to easily add comments to your SynthaSite pages
We’ve had several people ask recently how to add comments to your website. While we don’t yet have an integrated solution, the folks ove...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Phil
I want to delete the index page
How do I delete the index page and make the my existing blog the index page? I created my site a few months ago I now have changed my min...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Goldeneye Creative
How do I add a pop up box to a web page in Yola?
I want to add a simple pop up box to my Yola site. All the code I have seen reqires me to paste code into the pages HEAD area and I d...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of kelly
page redirect
How do I create a link which loads an external site (an additional page) without leaving or being redirected from my site? does that ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of haloflooder
Why can't I play my own MIDI, Mp3, Wav music?
Hello, I made a .mid or MIDI,mp3,wav music and I already uploaded it and tried to use http codes so quicktime will show up but it only sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cosmic Sensorium
Synthasite blog tags not working
I've added a blog to my Synthasite as my index page. Everything is working fine except that the Tags widget says "you haven't posted anyt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Randy
Implementing custom menus into my site
I have been getting help fro the great people on the Yola support team regarding implementing custom menus into my site. I would love to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Pasting Code Into Get Satisfaction (tip)
Kershnee shared a great tool with us the other day for pasting code into Get Satisfaction. After reading her great tip, I decided to cr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jass
Would the upload limit per file change after buying the domain from yola??
Since the upload limit per file is only 15 mb, i have to use another server to upload my music files. i was wondering if i buy the domain...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
Pointing a sub-domain to SynthaSite pages?
How can I have an A record for a subdomain point to my SynthaSite pages?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
Can Yola Make Free Email Domains?
hi! i have seen this all over Get Satisfaction, my domain is sports-info.yolasite.com can yola make a feature so that i can h...
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea