Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 176
Photo of Lara
Drop down menu
How can I add drop down menus or sub pages to my link bar or menu bar for my site, for instance i am a training centre offering three mai...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nitish
Let our sites be seen by everyone here
Let our sites be seen by everyone here. My sites are: www.nitishbh.co.cc www.createyourwebsite.synthasite.com ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
YOLA USERS = FREE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS...
Hello, FREE EASY CUSTOMIZABLE ROUNDED CORNER MENUS. Go get them >>> http://css3.yolasite.com/ I would like to share with the Yol...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of papa
Willing to do Link Exchanges with most others.
Hi Everybody Willing to do Link Exchanges with most others. 1st visit our site at http://www.andijos.com/related-links.php Then if ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Marina
Domain is pointing to Yola, yet I can't publish my website!
My domain is pointed to Yola, yet when I follow the steps to attempt to publish my website to the domain, it says that it is not pointed ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Sanja
A side-tab?
I wanted to create a vertical tab on the one side of the website which would link to a page. Does anyone know how I can achieve this? He...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
Yola logins disabled for Maintenance
Hi All I am sorry to inform you that we have just become aware of a bug that requires urgent attention. We are disabling logins so ...
  • 1 me too
  • 165 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
Publishing Problems
Unfortunately we have run into some problems on our publishing servers. This can be easily corrected, but we have had to disable new log...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sabine
How can I make a multilingual site on Yola? Is this possible?
How can I make a website which allows users to choose their preferred language e.g. english, french or german. I do not want to use the t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ruhan
Who are Yola`s top competitors?
Yola is clearly the worlds best site builder, but Yola, who do you regard as your toughest competitors on the web?
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Emmy
Yola.com experiencing technical difficulty
Hi all, You may find that you are unable to reach the home page of yola.com and are also not able to login or access your site builder...
  • 14 me toos
  • 64 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Donald
What is a good privacy policy to use?
Can someone refer me to a good privacy policy I can place on my website. I need it especially now that I have the option to purchase ads...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laura
Help I want to get direction for an entry page
for my site I would like to have an entry page like there would be a picture and the there would be a button and it would say "click belo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ethan0904
Anyone wanna do link exchange with my site ?
Anyone wanna do link exchange with my site ? If you find a relevant area on www.webwander.co.uk for your site i will place a link for...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of papa
transfer domain to another registrar
I have transfer my Yola supplied domain to godaddy. The transfer has been completed on both yola and godaddy ends and I have uploaded m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jennifer Busby Matas
Why can't I renew my domain name when it's still mine?
My custom domain name (faeryspellcreations.com) expired last month, and I did not recieve notification. I just found out and tried to re...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of postpeoplesite
Firefox won't load yola.com
Im on firefox.. I get the following error when I try to access yola.com Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view ca...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of freemoneylinks
is there away to view all my post in here? at one time i mean?
would like to review the post i have made on yola but cant seem to find any of them is there a place to view these all at once woth out ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of beachtravelsMaster
Drop down for sys_navigation. Possible?
Drop down menu for sys_navigation is a thing I am really hoping for my site, however the best part is that I have no idea how to do this ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered