Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 97
Photo of Nathan
Title on HTML widgets!
Hello Yola! It would be awesome to be able to have titles on our HTML widgets so we know what we can click, I have like 7 HTML widgets...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Robotdude
Iphone app
You guys at synthasite should make a iphone/ipod touch app. I know it would be hard but I would like to wdit my site on the go.
  • 10 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Gregory
There should be multi user logins and different passwords for different pages
I had an idea and it's also kind of a problem for me but you cannot have members multiple login you can only have one password and one us...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chaz
Change Heading Text to Image
Is there any way I can change the Page Heading to an image rather than text? I know I can change the Banner image, but I'm looking to cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Connor McCarra
An idea for Yola
Hi All, Just thinking about something that would be huge for Yola. Ok here it is..Yola Plugins... Okay bare with me! Don't know what...
  • 10 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of XP
Custom your 404 error page
Why not make an 404 error page programme for everyone? Then everybody can custom/customize there 404 error page.
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of iam
How can I make sure my yola membership is not automatically renewed?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Boomer
Allowed "file types" in resources directory ?
Is there a list of "file types" that we are allowed to upload to our resources directory ?? I'm need to upload a ***.htm file but ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of LeonardoC
Problem with the Yola traffic analytics?
is there a problem with Yola Traffic analytics...?? After the DoS attack, it seems that I'm having a poor web traffic but if i check the ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Zetsuhime
Allow us to edit the date of our Blog Posts
I think one of the most important and basic feature of any successful blog is allowing the users to edit the date of each and every blog ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Amar
Delete banner
Hello Is there css or html code that allows you to remove the banner/picture area on a style? Thanks, Amar
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mypostcodeinfo
how to add google analytics to my site (bronze user acc)?
I am Yola bronze user, how could I use google analytics in to my site? Please advice www.allsystemsflow.biz thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Parthiv
Have a Poll Widget
Hi, The problem with all the poll creators I've found online is that the free polls have ads or links. If Yola created a poll widg...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Parthiv
Yola Roadmap!
Hi, We keep hearing about ideas being added to the Yola roadmap, and I think it would be great if we got to see at least part of it, s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of rjk1@live.ca
Yola down
Trying to access Yola to do some changes to my site and getting a site not available. I have tried several different ways to get in b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Merged
Photo of sora12
Yola Forums <= phpBB Forums?
Is the yola forums(forums from yola that we can put on our site) gonna be like phpbb(3.0.5)?(use BBcode, user groups, friends/foes list, ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Pat
Drop Down Menu, Logo Placement and SEO
I would love to see a true Drop Down Menu, and the ability to place a logo in the very top right corner of my designs. I am using Coffee ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Parthiv
What's the 'hide' option in the blog roll?
Hi, I've seen it many times and never known what the 'hide' option for a link in the blog roll widget in a blog page was/is for. I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered