Conversations

Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Robotdude
Iphone app
You guys at synthasite should make a iphone/ipod touch app. I know it would be hard but I would like to wdit my site on the go.
  • 10 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Connor McCarra
An idea for Yola
Hi All, Just thinking about something that would be huge for Yola. Ok here it is..Yola Plugins... Okay bare with me! Don't know what...
  • 10 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of John Tyler
Some Ideas
I have a few suggestions - 1) 404 error pages - if someone goes to my website but goes to a subpage that doesn't exist, an error page...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Parthiv
Have a Publish Page feature
In the Yola Sitebuilder, you could have a 'Publish page' button, which would be part of the 'Publish to the web' drop down menu. This ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Donald
An EXCELLENT Idea!!!
Yola should allow us to create multiple logins to the "sitebuilder" so that if we wish to hire web design personnel each person can have ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Oz iPhones
Yola And New Ideas
i think yola should be able to improve on the following things. More fonts and they are also able to be purchased so you have that fon...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Parthiv
Publish This Page
Hi, It would be nice to have a 'publish this page' feature, which allows you to publish only the selected page. Or maybe instead it al...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration