Conversations

Photo of Parthiv
Have a Poll Widget
Hi, The problem with all the poll creators I've found online is that the free polls have ads or links. If Yola created a poll widg...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Parthiv
Love the instant help feature!
Hi, Another very useful new feature: instant help! It's very useful when one has little time but needs help, and that too, in the site...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Parthiv
More widgets!
Hi, Two more widgets! Thanks! There's the nice line widget for dividing content and the share me widget for improving social featur...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Parthiv
More styles! :)
Yes! Just after a month, even more styles have arrived. At the time of typing I haven't seen any announcement about this but thanks Yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Parthiv
Publish This Page
Hi, It would be nice to have a 'publish this page' feature, which allows you to publish only the selected page. Or maybe instead it al...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Parthiv
Incorrect publishing status
Hi, When you write a post on your blog or upload a file, the Publish Meter (or whatever it's called) still says 'Your site is publishe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Parthiv
Have a Publish Page feature
In the Yola Sitebuilder, you could have a 'Publish page' button, which would be part of the 'Publish to the web' drop down menu. This ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Parthiv
Multiple DISQUS comment boxes?
Can I have multiple DISQUS comment boxes on the same site? Basically I have multiple blogs, so I was wondering if I could use the same...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered