Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 71
Photo of Chaz
Change Heading Text to Image
Is there any way I can change the Page Heading to an image rather than text? I know I can change the Banner image, but I'm looking to cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Amar
Delete banner
Hello Is there css or html code that allows you to remove the banner/picture area on a style? Thanks, Amar
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Parthiv
Have a Poll Widget
Hi, The problem with all the poll creators I've found online is that the free polls have ads or links. If Yola created a poll widg...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of rjk1@live.ca
Yola down
Trying to access Yola to do some changes to my site and getting a site not available. I have tried several different ways to get in b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Merged
Photo of Sajid-M
Page Tabs
Often, I flit between pages to copy and edit content but it proves slow and I have an idea. Maybe the Yola Sitebuilder could have a ba...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of AlexS
Page Footer?
Hello as a visual artist I display a copyright notice on every page, I was wondering if there is a way of having a 'footer' for each page...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Parthiv
Love the instant help feature!
Hi, Another very useful new feature: instant help! It's very useful when one has little time but needs help, and that too, in the site...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Parthiv
More widgets!
Hi, Two more widgets! Thanks! There's the nice line widget for dividing content and the share me widget for improving social featur...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of grasu mario
pdf won`t load
I got this error for 1 page on my blog: HTTP Status 404 - type Status report message description The requested resource () is no...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress