Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 989
Photo of Shaq
How can i make my text uncopyable
Hi... I known that some sites you can't highlight and copy text every with ctrl+A.. How can i do that to my site
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
A free and easy repeating image background generator for your website... A HoneyBearPlayhomes tip
An excellent resource for repeating background patterns/images to be used for a host of things such as a web page backgrounds and creativ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of bob
How get free content for your website ?
Does anyone know how to get free content for your website . I'm no writer and find it hard to write about things in general . Anyone with...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of bob
Does Yola allow java script content ?
I want to add free content from another website called Pluck on Demand . The only requirement is that my site be able to accept java scri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Savannah
Is it possible to transfer items from one page to another
I need to take some online store items off of one page and put them on another, can i do it without having to enter all the information f...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Silent Sea
how to save ip address?
i want to save ip address of users who visit my website like several forum do. is there any way to do this @ synthasite?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald
PRChecker.info
I am indexed in google but NOT ranked yet. Do I have to wait longer to get ranked or is there something I can do to speed up the ranking...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Logan
Custom Slideshow
I was just wondering if you can make a slideshow using a widget already on to yola. i was wondering if i could take pictures off of my co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
The Ultimate Collection of Free Textures on the Web, Background Patterns, Seamless Tiles, High Resolution for use on your website... A Honey Bear Playhomes tip...
The Ultimate Collection of Free Textures on the Web, Background Patterns, Seamless Tiles, High Resolution. http://beeex.net/freebies/p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Whitewolf
If I publish my site with Yola will my personal information be kept private or will it be accessible to anyone who searches?
I'm taking an online marketing course and (of course) they want me to pay for domain hosting from another hosting company. I'm...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of yolafan
little suggestion
little suggestion make font size option like this
  • 11 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kathryn
I don't want to sell products. I want to sell poetry. Can anyone help me?
I've always wanted to sell my poetry online. I have no clue on how to set up my site for people to order my poetry. Can anyone help me wi...
  • 9 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Image manipulation
I would like to create a 2cm space at the top of an image. The image would be opaque but the 2cm space would be transparent. Ive tried...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fami
Add a SMS widget to send free International SMS messages
I want to add a SMS weidget to send free International SMS to world from my own comapny Tag
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of morgan
would you please tell me that what should I do so anyone can't copy my web page text and Image
woul you please tell me that what should I do so anyone can't copy my web page text and Image
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael gonzalez
Is there a way to sell my yola website on ebay?
Is there a way to sell my website on ebay? Transfer a made yola website to some one? I got my domain from godaddy, so I know I can do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
A rotating Banner with many images in one... A Honey Bear Playhouse tip...
If you want a rotating banner you could try to do something similar to my rotating banner using several images at a 3 second interval. ht...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Unionhawk
Growing Text Boxes
When I put a text box in, it seems to grow taller and taller in the editor. It isn't a big problem, but it's enough to be annoying.
  • 14 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Kristin
Different browsers make my site show up differently or have things deleted.
Some of my website is changed or deleted when it is viewed via Internet Explorer vs. Mozilla. It will show up differently on each site w...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress