Conversations

Conversations 141 - 160 of 989
Photo of bubba
My site cannot be found!
Ever since I changed my site style the following error appears when I or others try to access my site after it starts to load, then says....
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig
YOLA SLOW
Yola very slow!!! Keeps crashing as i try to update my website? why? have i done something wrong?
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of mary
Buttons
hello can some one plz help? how do i replace the default sidebar menu with my own customized buttons?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane
My domain name
Have have purchased a domain name through Go Daddy 3 days ago and I still can't get to my site through the name. Whats Up?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Google Page Rank
my google pagerank went from N/A to 0.... what's this mean? How can you have a pagerank of 0?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mk
HELP - Self-publish doesn't work!
This is my second Yola project - but I've run into some problems with self-publishing: I started off publishing my site on Yola: "ww...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
change over issue?
click this - watch it gets redirected to yolasite subdomain. Please help http://hexham.info
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of robby
Is it possible to make ads?
Hello, i want to advertise my friends site on my site, but i dont want to just put a picture on there, well i do but i only want 1 ad. bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Yola: Technical Difficulties
Hi All We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with one of our servers. Some of you might find that you are unable ...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived