Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of Jack
Where - exactly - broken links are?
Hello. Can anybody tell me how can I find out WHERE on the webpage broken link is? So I don't want any broken link checker, finder etc. a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack
Custom panel size
How can I change a size of custom panel? Say I want one 200 x 100 pixels. What shall I do?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack
Alt text description to images
Can anybody tell me please how to add an alt text description to each of my websites main images (not the formatting / nav images)? It is...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack
E-mail and CNAME problem
I would like to set up a free customized e-mail for my website. It requires from me some verification steps which are unavailable for us ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack
I want to upgrade
I am an old user of Yola, form times where it was for free. I wonder what will happen when I upgrade to Bronze? It gives 5 websites and c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack
No publishing
For last three days I have been unable to republish my websites. It takes long timne when I click "publish" and finally I get this annoyi...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jack
Rights to publishing YouTube clips.
Yola editor gives us an option of implementing YouTube clips into our websites. Do we have right to it at all? I have just read their ter...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rola
Text alignment... any idea?
Hi everyone Does anyone know how to align texts? I only see left, right or center, I am looking for the option that allows me to align ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack
Moving home page
Hello. Can anybody tell me please how can I change a home page? I mean I want to have another page as a home page and the former one stil...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of JeremyB
server down
I think your server might be down. Both of the browsers I use won't load the main yola page or the site builder.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jack
alexa.com
Is alexa.com any help? Does it improve our sites positions in google or anywhere?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack
SSL certificate - how to install
I have purchased SSL certificate (123-reg SSL) but have no idea how to install it. They sent me just a bunch of signs and said it was my ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered