Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 145
Photo of Blah
Multi-user website editing?
Can I have two separate people with different SynthaSite logins and passwords editing the same site? Can I invite another SynthaSite user...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cj225
how do i find my url
hi how do i find my url so i can give it to my freinds so they can see my site e.gwww.google.com is googles url but whats mine plz help m...
  • 16 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Casey Stubbs
8 Ways How I got a Lot of Traffic Quickly to My Website- You Can Too :)
I am going to put these in order of importance so the first item is the most powerful and make sure you pay attention to the first thing....
  • 11 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andy1
Pages still load slow...
Sometimes when I click on a button on my website it will take a good minute or 2 to load. Sometimes if you click once on a button, the ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Will
webmaster tools says I have no links
I've had a website since November with a links page. I've linked quite a few sites using link exchange websites to myself. I've opened s...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kaytrim
Use WordPress on Yola
I am looking at SynthaSite to possibly host my website. I currently have a WordPress blog and want to continue to use their blogging sys...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Using Get Satisfaction
Just a shout out to other Synthasite users here. Since you are reading this, you use Get Satisfaction also. I did some looking at profile...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John McCarthy
opinions please
i have been playing on new features for my site i have found an awesome rating code. i want your opinions on the sidebar where the st...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of pcs333
can i upload an .exe file to my site ??
tried uploading a small program to share but got file type not allowed. are there any settings to change to allow an exe file ?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Nominate Yola for a Support Award!
We are proud to learn that one of our customers has nominated us for a Support Award If you think Yola has great support and customer ...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Wouter
Network Error (tcp_error)
Hi, my name is Wouter and we have been having trouble accessing the live website, not the web builder. It started about a day ago, and...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mayank Nehru
Please tell me a site to learn html language.
HI everybody, I want to learn HTML as quickly as possible.I am participating in a website designing competition from my school along wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of beehivestinger
How do I include pop out windows on my web page?
The cricket club website I have set up has a 'Squad page' with pen pics of each of the players. I would very much like to to have an opti...
  • 1 me too
  • 36 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich
Inclusion of "Designed Credits" is part of the terms of service?
Although i found that its possible to hide this thing, i wonder if it's against the TOS? Before: After:
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of smithy
ermmm... my site looks a bit up an down!!
hi yolies, the yola link on the pages it is on top of my webpage but it should be on the bottom, of the page, can some 1 have a look!!...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Will you please vote on my Poll?
Will you please vote on my poll I made a promise that I have to get over 10 votes to be able to change my poll(s) Thanks! my site is Laur...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of beachtravelsMaster
Hoping for a challenge to US and "Non US residents"
Hello there to Yola team, I am a Yola addict and would like to share an opinion that I hope oneday Yola would accept it. Will there b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret
Does Anyone Understand This?
Can someone explain what this means please and is it indicative that I have a problem somewhere. This is from the actual webmaster ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered