Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 41
Photo of UK Duke
Restore Points
If there was a daily restore point made it would be good. some kind of way to go back to a restore point would have really helped me today.
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Urgent Support
I ask a friend to bought a domain name on synthasite but it seems he put different domain name than on what i said, is it possible to cha...
  • Rich, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Logout in editor
I know there is a close button in the editor but can you make a logout, It would be a lot more faster for users to logout.As some people ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Shorter Sub domains
instead of mysite.synthasite.com and you make it shorter. Like moonfruit they have the option of mysite.moonfruit.com or mysite.t83.com ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Robots.tx Petition
I read a lot of synthasiter's who wish to edit the robots.txt and i know its not possible at the moment, i just want to join them to peti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Monique
We're upgrading SynthaSite!
Hi All Just to let you know that we are rolling out some bug fixes and a couple of new features. Logins are disabled, but we will be ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Rich
Blog Bug?
Im having problem on my blog right now, i had a hundred blog post before i update my blog today, but after i update my blog only those ne...
  • Rich, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Rich
Im really sorry for Synthasite
Last few day i use SEO software to optmize my site, but after using that software i found that they set my default email address to webma...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Paid Synthasite Domain Featured?
Any info regarding on advanced featured of paid synthasite domain? and i want to know if it is host by synthasite or by other hosting pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered