Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 85
Photo of Blah
Multi-user website editing?
Can I have two separate people with different SynthaSite logins and passwords editing the same site? Can I invite another SynthaSite user...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cj225
how do i find my url
hi how do i find my url so i can give it to my freinds so they can see my site e.gwww.google.com is googles url but whats mine plz help m...
  • 16 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy1
Pages still load slow...
Sometimes when I click on a button on my website it will take a good minute or 2 to load. Sometimes if you click once on a button, the ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kaytrim
Use WordPress on Yola
I am looking at SynthaSite to possibly host my website. I currently have a WordPress blog and want to continue to use their blogging sys...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John McCarthy
opinions please
i have been playing on new features for my site i have found an awesome rating code. i want your opinions on the sidebar where the st...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wouter
Network Error (tcp_error)
Hi, my name is Wouter and we have been having trouble accessing the live website, not the web builder. It started about a day ago, and...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan
Inserting HTML Codes
If you have two different html codes to insert in the widget box can both be placed within the same box ( spaced of course ) or need you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bengo
For SynthaSite Users: Exchange Design Tips?
If it's OK, this doesn't require support staff help. :) But join in if you want. What are your best site designs, and what techniques ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived